Chapter 78 - Cries

Sid:- is there something else too which i need to know, he asked.

Asim:- haan, he said.

Sid:- go ahead, he said taking a deep breath and trying to prepare himself to hear further.

Asim:- sana is in U. S for an ear surgery it can even lead her to death there are just ten percent chances of survival, he said gathering himself.

Sid:- w...w..what....a..are..u..s..saying, he said being in shock.

Asim:- am saying right bro jb hmara accident hua tha she has got something hit at her ear badly and that's why one of her brain's nerve was been affected and she got into comma. She was been all fine all these years but it was six months before when she got bleeding in her ear we took her to the hospital and we got to know about it that the nerve which connects from ear to brain has been damaged and she is having very little time. It was actually the fault of the medical team which treated her in the mumbai they have put on the stitches wrong and that one mistake of theirs lead us to this. We have tried consulting the best people in the world possible. The worst situation was that even if she got a surgery done she can get many other disabilities which can make her die hundred times worsen than the one. Then we came across MAYO CLINIC they have given the assurity regarding the surgery that it would only do one thing rather survival or d....d..de..death (he shuttered) that's why they have given us the time for surgery that was after six months so that they can get to know if any other damage is caused too or the rest one's are fine it's just about the ear. We don't know what is gonna happen with her. The surgery is an very critical one she needs to be awake through out and took all the pain being in a conscious state if she go unconscious it can affect her other body parts. She has gone alone to fight the battle of life. We even don't know if we would ever be able to see her again or not and that's the reason she didn't stayed with you, he explained emotionally.

Sid:- agar jana hi tha toh vo vapis aayi hi kyu thi panch saal baad, he asked.

Asim:- to get divorce, he replied.

Sid:- what but why i mean divorce kya krna tha usne, he asked being confused.

Asim:- she wants to keep her child's future secure that's why, he said.

Sid:- future security mtlb, he said thinking deeply trying to figure out.

Asim:- she has made us the legal gurdains of den and zara,he said.

Sid:- but divorce ka usse kya mtlb hein, he asked not understanding the matter.

Asim:- u have got married to arti but u didn't get it registered in court but yours and sana's was registered so as per court you were still her husband as you didn't file any disagreement or divorce for that cause. And if she has a husband already than she can't make us the gurdians. So, she needed divorce for that purpose. Under the medical conditions in which she has she can do this as the legal courtesy provides this to us. Usne apne bacho ka legal guardian mujhe aur aparna ko bnaya hein b'coz she herself has less chances of survival so that if any mishap is caused to her then the child's will not be called orphan as she has divorced you. All the empire is named at me and aparna until your child turns eighteen,he explained.

Sid:- she didn't tell me a single thing and now this usne toh mujhe bina btaye mujhse mere sare haq hi cheen liye, he said with teary eyes.

Asim:- no she didn't the agreement has a clause that if you wanted to take the responsibilities of den, zara in future than you can but you have to take permission of ours, he said.

Sid:- but mujhe apne hi bacho ko apna pyaar dene ke liye unhe apne sath rkhne ke liye kissi aur se permit lena padega, he said choking.

Asim:- kyu kya galat kiya hein usne u didn't even know about the existence of your child's and now when she was in trouble she just put their responsibility at you did she was having any guarantee that jo phle hua tha vo dubara kabhi nahi hota boliye uski jgah khud ko rakh kar dekhiye use blame krne se phle you know what she fucking needs you right now pta hein pura vo strong bnke ghum rahi hein but can you even imagine she didn't know vo apne bacho ko dubara dekh bhi payegi ya nhi i fuckin wanted to be there with her at her surgery but she didn't let me coz i kept kia's secret, he shouted.

Sid:- i will be there baki sb baad mein dekhenge i need answers from her, he said finality lacing in his tone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Asim:- hmmm good ek baat puchu, he asked being hesitant.

Sid:- haan bol na, he replied in an instant not understanding what's gonna come next.

Asim:- why did u ask her to leave she never let me know the reason, he said.

Sid:- i..i..doubted her, he shuttered not knowing what else to say and expecting him to not ask further.

Asim:- great and may i ask why u did that, he said sarcastically.

Sid:- as i....i....thought sh...she didn't loved me, he said.

Asim:- ahan great thoughts Mr. Shukla mujhe schi lga tha koi genuine reason hoga but good going she didn't loved u, he said.

Sid:- i know she did it's just at that time, he tried to reason.

Asim:- u know what come with me, he yelled holding his hand harshly pulling him into another room.

Sid:- asim i know now i.. I, he tried to make him understand but asim cutted him.

Asim:- u need to know this bhai apko pta chlna chahiye u know what i really thought there must be some genuine reason that you did something like that isiliye maine kia ko apko diya apko pta hein sana ne meri taraf dekha bhi nahi hein uss din ke baad jb se usse pta chla iss sb ke bare mein maine kbhi nhi socha tha ke aap aisa kuj karoge and with whom you have doubted her, he asked crying.

Sid:- it was just not one, he said trying his level best to hide the actual thing so that at least asim could be saved from being broken up.

Asim:- areh wah ye toh aur bhi bdhiya hein ye room dekh rahe ho ye lo keys am going outside sit here and look around at this room she was fuckin ready to die for you and this is what you have given her apko pta hein mujhe na itna guilt ho rha hein today i really feel kash maine kia ko apke paas nahi choda hota i was no one to do that, he cried.

Sid:- no no asim aisa nahi hein u have the rights u did the things for her which i failed to, he said bowing his head down dejectedly.

Asim:- i never wanted you to be guilty but today i want you to see what she has done all these years look around this room and these wardrobes, he said handing him a key and left the room.

Sidarth sit down at the floor crying his heart down. After sometime he saw the keys placed in his dried blood hands. He was shivering and somehow got up and opened the wardrobe. And a diary fell down in his hands as soon as the door unlocked.

Here is the new book guys don't worry about this one phle its just not only love khtm krenge then we will begin with the other one.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫