Chapter 55 - Arjun

Sana:- kya help chahiye, she asked arjun.

Arjun:- unm we need to make her unconscious, he whispered looking towards tara.

Sid:- what why, he yelled.

Sana:- sidarthh relax just do it as he says only u can do it, she said.

Sid:- fine but i need to know everything, he warned.

Arjun:- i promise i will tell u each and everything but right now please just help me, he said pleadingly.

Arjun handed him a handkerchief nd sidarth put that on tara's nose nd she fainted in his arms. Arjun made a call, a car came nd they took tara with them. Arjun nd sana left outside to see them off whereas sidarth was just sitting at his place in shock not being understanding how to react.

Arjun:- i am sorry, he said kissing Tara's forehead.

Arjun was holding tara's hand nd didn't leaving him sana make him left her hand he did nd hugged her crying.

Arjun:- i betrayed her sana, he said crying.

Sana:- arjun relax whatever u did is for her own good u didn't do anything wrong relax, she said not hugging him back but talking to him as trying to calm him down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sighing they both came inside nd saw sidarthh sitting at the same place holding his head in his hands. Sana move towards him nd kept her hand on his shoulder, he looked at her nd hugged her. After few seconds he broke the hug, as he need to know things.

Janki tai bring water, arjun drank it up nd sidarth gestured him to speak.

Arjun:- tara's mental health is not well nd she has been taken to the mental hospital for further treatment, he said in one go.

Sid:- but why what happened to her, he asked being confused.

Arjun:- obsession, he said laughing sarcastically.

Sid:- what do you mean by this arjun say it clear, he said in an annoyed tone.

Arjun :- sana don't you wanna tell him things may be it will hurt him less, he said eyeing sana.

Sid:- shehnaz u too knew about all this, he was visibly angry and upset.

Sana:- ya okhai then come with me nd arjun u too, she said dialling a number through her phone.

Sana:- unmm sidarth nd arjun u both go upstairs the theatre room i will see u guys there, saying so she darted out of the house.

After five minutes or so she came to the theatre room along with a PD in her hand. Nd move towards the projector to play it up.

All this while, sid was just sitting there tapping his foot nd shaking his hands and legs. He knew whatever gonna happen next will not at all good for sure. There will be definitely someone really trustworthy gonna break something in him. And by looking at arjun's guilty face he can tell it is gonna to be about him. So, he needs to prepare himself for the upcoming things.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana played the pd nd the first thing came on the screen was tara giving money to a waiter.

Sana:- sidarth do you remember this waiter, she asked looking at him bringing him out of his thoughts.

Sidarth looked at the picture and he felt his blood boiling how could he forget this waiter the reason behind spoiling his life.

Sid:- afcourse but wait what is tara doing with him, he said in a  anger lacing tone nd fisting his hands.

Sana:- okay so tara was the one who has opted this waiter to get u drugged, she told.

Sid:- what! how could you say this, he shouted.

Arjun:- sidarth please listen to her, he said holding his hand.

Sana:- muje koi shok nahi h if u can't keep your voice low otherwise am too not interested in your shits, she said now being frustrated with his tantrums why can't he trust her for once nd listen to her without yelling at her.

Arjun:- sana u continue nd sidarth please listen to her nd how could u point out at her can't you see the pic, he stated as a matter of fact.

Sana:- she has planned this to get u drugged but uska plan vha khrab hogya that arti vha p agyi tara ki jgh. So here u go next.

It was pic in which arti nd tara was together giving money to a few girls.

So, jo pics maine dikhayi thi jo muje aayi thi vo bhi tara aur arti ne bhijwai thi as these are the same girls jo pics mein thi.

Next, it was the share graph of his company.

The mishap u told me about (kriti matter) uske baad your company was still stable tuje jaan krke y show kia gya tha that it is not in good condition. Actually arjun made the investors blackout from your company. Nd then he himself get them back to u. Tere sath jo bhi hua unhe usse koi frk nahi pdta tha kyuki they were with you coz of your work not of any publicity or u being an actor. Arjun did this to get you at his side.

As sana finished the sentence she heard a loud clap sound. She looked at the direction nd saw sidarth has slapped arjun hard he was lying on floor holding his cheek. Sidarth make him stand holding his shirt collar nd shouted.

Sid:- why the hell on this earth u both did this to me haan kya bigada tha maine tum dono, he shouted angrily.

Arjun:- tune kissi ka kuch nahi bigada sidarth tu tara ki zid tha nd maine uski iss zid ko pura krne mein uska sath diya, he said looking down not meeting his eyes.

Sid:- y paheliya mt bhujao mere sath sidha bolo what do u mean, he shouted.

Arjun:- tere ps or sana k ps jo bhi photos nd videos h vo tara ne bijwaye the nd u were drugged by her as well,he said.

Sid:- but why for hell sake tell me, he shouted punching him.

Arjun:- b'coz she is obsessed with u she just want u hassil krna chahti thi vo tuje, tu chahiye tha use vo 10th class se pyaar krti thi tuje lekin phir mom dad ki death k baad hmlog Banglore shift hogye lekin uska pyaar tere liye km nahi hua but then one day she saw u both in bb she used to hate sana from there onwards but she thought it to be a one more mere relationship of yours but at the end u will come to her only but uske baad when she get to know about your marriage u became her obsession nd she took the pledge to broke u both nd she got successful as well but after what happened with sa.., before he could speak further sana shook her head gesturing him to not to bring this one out so he stopped in mid way nd changed the thing.

Arjun:- uske baad we move back here nd she made me do all that so we can win your trust nd u trust us more than any one else nd it worked well. Aarti ko tara ne approach kia tha sirf tere sath pic click krne k liye. Or uss din tko drug bhi isliye dia tha so that she could do all that sort with u which arti did, he told him.

Sidarth was just numb. He felt betrayed, tarnished into damn bloody pieces. He has believed these people who were trying to destroy them nd what he did. He let them get successful in all their dirty games.

Mein dhundh ne ko zamaney mein jab vafa nikla..............
Pta chala ke  galat leke mein pata nikla...................

He believed these people above his beloved wife. But what he Get just betrayal "Dokha", how could he be so dumb to not to figure out that he was just being fooled by all the people whom he thought were, "his". He gave his everything to them be trusted them above everything but what they did to him. They just shattered him into pieces. Nd this women he mistrust her for them but still she never ever did anything wrong to him. But what do he did to her. Even right now a few minutes back he has shouted on her for blaming tara. How could he dare to comit such a sin.

To Be Continued.............

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫