Chapter 52 - Zerox

They were talking nd no doubt the father - daughter duo was killing it. Zara is exact copy of sana. Nd right now he is doing the sane thing he used to do with her, listening to her nonsense talks with the utmost interest. A knock at the door broke their trance.

Aparna, Zain, Jennie, Karan were standing there. All of them came there nd wished him nd he thanked them politely nd receiving the gifts from them. As, soon as zara saw aparna she just jumped on her nd after that nobody exist for her except aparna, i.e, her massi nd sana. They all three were lost in there own world. Sidarth felt like to capture this moment forever in his small little heart when zara's words caught his attention. She is literally their small sana.

Zara:- massi zala ne inne shundal shundal kapde dale h koi meli foto to khicho snapchat p, she spoke cutely nd everybody was just in aww of her.

Aparna:- meri jaan baad mein click krenge jb b. Day boy cake cut krenge okhai, she said.

Zara:- mein apse hurt hogi aab katti, saying so she move her hands towards sidarth to took her in his embrace nd he did.

Zara:- badey papa meli baat shuno aap, she said pointing her tiny finger at him.

Sid:- hnji princess bolo, he said holding her finger nd kissing it she smiled at him, as if understanding his gestures.

Zara:- mumma mela bag do, she spoke forwarding her hand towards sana.

Sana gave her a cute little bag zara opened the zip nd remove a card nd give it to sidarth.

Sidarth was all in happy tears whereas, sana looked at her in shock coz she doesn't know about it

Sana:- zara who helped u in this, she couldn't resist but asked.

Zara:- chotey papa helped me, she replied.

Sid:- ye ye apne bnaya h, he stammered saying this.

Zara:- hnmm maine bnaya h bt chotey papa ne help ki h but aap aise kyu puch re ho acha nahi lga apko, she told.

Sid:- no princess it's the best, saying so he again wrapped her petite body around his huge one.

They spent the day well sid been knowing zara nd needless to say zara was loving his company. Actually, sana nd everyone has left the duo to spend some quality time with each other.

In the evening :-

Sana came to their room nd the sight just melt her heart, zara was sleeping at the top of sidarth nd he was sleeping caging his little daughter in his protective warm arms. Sana took her phone out nd clicked a pic of them nd move towards them to get them up as it's been late evening now.

She move towards them nd sid opened his eyes at the same time nd saw sana standing at the edge of the bed. Nd zara was sleeping at the top of him, his lips automatically curled into a sweet smile nd he pulled sana too extanding his arm making her gasp.

Sana:- sidarth kya kr rha h chod, she said wriggling to get out of his grip.

Sid:- bs apni duniya puri kr rha hu meri jaan, he said looking at her with love filled eyes.

They have an intense eye lock for a moment which was broken by their little munchkin who too has just wake up in their little mischief. Sidarth looked at zara who was now sitting at his torso while rubbing her eyes nd lips curled into a cute pout. Taking the advantage sana came out of his grip nd stand up, took zara in her arms.

Sana:- sidarth kpde change krle vha rakhe h jo, she said pointing towards couch.

Zara:- mumma zala bhi noney noney new clothes pehnegi, she said excitement lacing in her tone.

Sana:- haan mela  putuu aapko bhi mumma nona shona bna degi  chlo, she cooed kissing her cheeks.

Sana:- sidarth terrace p ajio change krke.

Saying so she left.

Sid looked at the couch nd the clothes were a complete fully covering pair of night suit. He was confused but changed into it nonetheless. Nd move towards terrace as ordered.

Sana make zara too wear a new pair of night suit actually twinning with sidarth nd hers too. They all three were twining nd they all move towards tarrace.

Sidarth was shocked to saw the whole terrace was decorated. His mom, di were standing their along with kia, aparna, zain, jennie,karan, sana, zara who were wearing night suits. Their was a table setteled in front, which looks like a dinning table as it was decorated with cutlleries nd another small table containing a huge cake.

He move towards his mom first nd touched her feets nd seek her blessings. Nd after 5 years his mom wished him on his day. He thanked her nd then met everybody one by one nd they cut cake.

He can't thank the women behind this enough. How he will not realize that she has done all this. All these years, he use to have lavish official birthday parties but what was missing. This family vali feel, was not there. Now, he got it why she made everybody wear these clothes, as she wanna give him the homely vibes. How deeply this girl understands him nd how unknowingly she fulfil his wishes. This is what he use to want always, a happy life with his family nd his own close people. Nd today she has filled this all.

The moment when zara met his mom he felt like his insides feeling damn proud to tell everyone, " she is his daughter". Maa has literally exclaimed seeing her granddaughter. Nd zara too did return the favor as these things were pretty new to her. So many people around her nd she is getting all the attention in this world. So, needless to say she was more than happy. Nd the cherry on top she has found a great friend in kia.

He cut the cake nd feed everyone one by one. Nd everybody move towards the dinning table. There was all his fav. Dishes nd from the people he like it to be. The gajar ka halwa by his maa, pasta by neetu di, pooran pooli by preeti di nd the main course his fav. Butter chicken, missi roti, kadahi paneer, aloo gobhi made by his wife's magical hands. Everybody enjoyed the food chatting, remenisscing the old times.

Later on everybody asked them to do a performance nd they unvolunteery agreed.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫