Chapter 84 - Embarrassed

Shehnaz looked at him while doing her step and found his eyes misty she immidiately rushed towards him and hold his hand.

Sana:- what happened.

Sid:- uh huh nothing.

Sana:- then why are your eyes stinging with tears.

Sid:- Nothing baby vo akh mein kuch chla gya tha.

Sana took her saree palu and hold it in her fingers carefully keeping the border of the palu aside so that it may not hurt him and wiped his eyes.

Sid:- baby i love you, he said with an watery smile.

Sana:- I Love You More chl abhi mere sath dance kr yha ye kalmuhiyan taad ri hein mere bebu ko, she said diverting his attention from the topic.

Sid:- oh baby ko gussa a rha hein.

Sana:- Chup chap mere saath naach smjha nhi to chittar marne hien maine tere yahi.

Sid:- ji matey,he said like an obedient child.

She hold his hand and make him dance at the beats of dhol.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She looked around the girls who were eyeing her men. She smirked at them and kissed his cheek.

Sid:- kya baat hein baby bda pyaar arha hein aaj.

Sana:- vo to roz hi aata hein.

They danced a bit more when they reached the destination venue. One of the lady who was dancing in the beginning came to them rushing and spoke to them with an warm smile.

Lady:- bcha tum log chlo na aage tum logo ki jodi bahut achi lg rahi hein aur tum nach bhi acha rahe ho aur usse to bahut close bhi lg rahe ho dulhe ke vat pdega hum logo ka chlo na.

They both looked at each other embarrassed as they don't know a shit about the wedding.

Sana:- aunty ji aap chaliye hum aate hein,she said dismissing.

That women smiled at her and left.

Sid:- baby teri wishes sachi mein chaplein pdwaengi apne ko.

Sana:-lekin tune phir bhi puri ki na.

Sid:- aur hamesha karunga meri jaan chl abhi andar jate hein ribbion ktne se phle.

Sana:- Haan mujhe khanna bhi khana hein.

They both moved inside from the small gate as there was an ribbion tied at the big one's. They came inside and have food in one plate while talking and giggling. Sana was feeling like she is having the best time of her life. She looked at Sidarth he was trying really hard to show that everything is fine but deep down he is damn scared and she knew every bit of it.

She knew when he has lied to her regarding the reason behind his misty eyes. He was hiding the pain but from whom who know him inside out. She knew they have been caught up in the worst situation possible but she has to be strong and practical. Obviously the thought of her dying is painful but they have three more little life's connected to them and she needs to ensure that they get the best after her.

They were having there last dish that was an sweet dish she was looking at him intently and he was lost somewhere. She knew what he was been thinking she herself was scared too but she don't want to get that in both of their head for today. So she thought to lighten it up.

Sana:- Sugar Daddy.

Sid:- w.. What, he asked taken aback.

Sana:- You are my Sugar Daddy baby bitch who is not giving me sugar, she said playfully.