Chapter 45 - Saree

Sana looked at the things he has sent for her nd smiled. Then her eyes fall on the saree nd all the excitement of hers just drown down.

Sana:- i can't wear this nd if he has chosen all this then he has done a big mistake how could he not remember.

Sighing she picked her phone up nd called ken.

Sana:- hello ken.

Ken:- hey cutie what happened u look tensed.

Sana:- nahi it's just the dress i have choosed in the afternoon is not arrived yet,she asked.

Ken:- ya coz i haven't send it,he replied nonchalantly.

Sana:- mtlb, she asked confused.

Ken:- sidarth has asked me to not to send it that's why.

Sana:- oh actually he has got me a dress nd it has wardrobe malfunction so now i need that one so please send it asap,she lied.

Ken:- oh but i can send my staff they will correct that whatever the fault is, he suggested.

Sana:- nahi ken time nahi hein tu please dress send krde jldi se, she said finality lacing in her tone.

Ken:- chl tu tension mt le m abhi bhejta hu, saying so he hung up.

Sana move towards washroom nd took a long shower nd came out wearing a rob nd did her makeup nd remove all the necessities needed. In the meantime janki tai knocked at the door.

Janki :- madam y koi parcel aya h apko dene bola unhone urgent,she said giving a packet.

Sana took the packet nd got ready. After reaxhing outside the venue she called sidarth to inform him. He asked her to wait in the car. He too adjust his hairs nd clothes one's nd move towards her car nd open the gate of her car. He was dying to see how she will look in those clothes chosen by him. As, he opened the door of the car nd she got out of the car he was awestruck to look at this beauty. Oh my goodness why she has to look damn eatable everytime. She hold his hand nd get out of the car nd stepped outside.

She was wearing this the dress was hugging her curves perfectly nd was not showing a single glimpse of her milky skin nd sidarth just can't be more greatful than this

She was wearing this the dress was hugging her curves perfectly nd was not showing a single glimpse of her milky skin nd sidarth just can't be more greatful than this. They move towards the entry nd he didn't even get to know when they reached there as he was just looking at her oh sorry gawking tadofying her nd she was profusely blushing . They began posing for media. They posed for the media nd media cheered them to the outmost way possible nd this send a sudden relief as well as make them a bit confident regarding the press conference which is to be held after the announcement. After posing they entered inside when sidarth remembered that she is not wearing the saree he has gifted her. Anger rushed down his spine it was not like she was looking beautiful in this but why she didn't wear it. I was not forcing her but she could have told me once if she didn't liked my choice. His grip on her hand loosened nd she knew he noticed it now. Sighing she too let go off his hand nd they both move towards their own people of group.