Chapter 5 - Rainbow

Asim: bhai, dekh m tre or sana dono k barbar close hu tu ache se janta h mre liye aliza( his sister) or sana m koi frk ni h. Tu jb yha nahi tha us tym bht kuch hua h, vo bhut ache vla mask lga k ghumti h that she is happy but deep down she's not, tre us convo ka uspe bht bura asar hua h sid, vo trse pyar bht krti h isliye tri hr baat mind krti h. Bt bhai tu bta tu kya feel krta h uske bare m,while keeping hands on his shoulders to assure.

(Author: hnji shi soch rhe ho aap asim ne ni sid ko btaya tha k sana kis baat se hurt thi)

Sid:Asim m sch btau to the day were suppose to enter the bb I have decided that i ll not make any relations with anyone nd just play it like game, But at the very first day when she entered i saw her i don't know why bt i feel attracted towards her. Or fir jse jse din guzre, paras jis tareke se uske sath behave krta tha i feel very protective towards her, bt can't name that feeling coz i think she do things to show paras, bt when i saw her in the secret room i got that she is very genuine, bt after that muje lgne lga that she's very delicate nd new nd we can't name this feeling love nd most importantly at that time nothing was more important nd mne apne aap ko smjha lia k jo hoga game k bad dekh lenge bt then she signed that bloody msk bt schi btau to i used to be very happy i think she has got a chance to prove her loyalty towards me nd she do proved it, bt still i was not been ready to accept it nd i use to say that to myself that she does this to clear her image. Honestly, i have taken her for granted bcz every tym she use to put efforts. Bt in this one month i have realised that i love her like nothing else, i have seen all the episodes just to relive her bcz i was not been able to be in contact wid her nd i felt very guilty after all this coz i know i have hurt her to no extent nd am the reason if all her sufferings, then i saw all social media platforms nd i get to know how much people say shit about her bcz of me. You know asim when i saw her here i thought i have lost my life, this one month has made me realise that am nothing without her. It may sound odd bt you know what in this whole one month i have fought with my family numerous times nd i haven't smiled for a single tym in this past one month i have forgot living nd then i use to try my best to get back to her bt she don't spare a single chance to me to let talk or anything she was just avoiding me to no extend i want to confess her bt she was not ready to talk. Tuje pta h asim bb m vo always bolti thi na k muje attention de bt is ek mahine m jb usne muje attention ni di na to asa lga k m jina h bhool gya asim. Bt today she behaved normal when we were inside, nd that really gave me a hope i think we should talk about it nd start fresh, i thought that maybe she has gave up on us but today i saw hurt in her eyes nd we got hurt from only our loved once.

Asim: i get your point bro bt this tym it s not gonna to be easy phle wo convo phir vo interview or phir paras bht kuch ho gya ek sath or vo tut gyi h bhai iss bar she has lost all the hopes of getting u back nd she belives its all her fault we jave talked about it today in the vanity nd she told me everything bt i have tried to ask her nd she too said that she want to be a friend of yours bt she didn't want to be get hurt again or hopes.

Sid: asim i will try my best to get her back. She has invested so much even she is the one who always use to put efforts but now i will surely give my 100% to get her back. I will get my moti baby back

Asim: am with you bhai juss don't hurt her this tym otherwise vo muje baaz jsa manke sb share krti h or mra baaz jag gya na to m muh tod dunga tra mri sana ko kuch hua to, asim said mimicking sana.

Both laugh on it and the meanwhile doctor came.

Sid: dr sana ksi h aab.

Dr: see Mr. Shukla she is fine now unke body p jo bruises h vo thik ho jaenge bt unki head injury k liye unhe two weeks tk roj dressing change krani pdegi nd make sure she don't take stress coz it could be dangerous. We are shifting her to normal ward and she can be discharged after 2 days bt u need to take care of her very well bcoz that cut is extremely deep nd she is very weak she was already weak before coz i think she was not taking proper sleep nd food nd now due to blood loss. So you need to keep her happy nd healthy.

Sid: thanks dr.

Saying so dr leaves

Sid: asim iss paras ka rainbow 🌈 bnana pdega phle bht pareshan kr ra h mri sana ko.

Asim: hnmm m bi yhi soch rha tha

Meanwhile kaushal intteruptz nd said, bhai apko ni bnana pdega uska rainbow bn gya sana ne phle cyber cell m report krdi thi kuki usne y phle bi kia tha on social media nd everywhere so he has got arrested.

(author: guyz muje bdla lena tha paras se bt use jyada footage bi ni deni thi isliye mne kam muka dia😜)

Sid nd asim said together thank god.
Then sid goes inside sana room nd give her medicine nd she slept.

Sid Pov:

I know tu mri vjh se bht hurt h bt iss bar m har ni manunga nd soon i will confess as well.

________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-

Guys i have title the story as its just not only love coz i want to portray that when u love someone it doesn't remains love only love brings everything with it hurt, hate, disgust, happiness, sadness, distance nd even sometimes u became emotionless so am gonna portray everything for which i have planned almost 50 chapters so guys please shower some love to the book by clicling on the star button nd comments. I takes a huge effort to type 1000 words in every update so plyzz try to motivate by sharing the story link with others nd your opinions.............
The people who are new to the wattpad i would like to welcome them nd i wanna say if u are reading a uncomplete story then add it to the reading list so that u can get the updates............
Guys i have already told u about trio that they love each other so i hope asim behavior is also justified........
STAY TUNED..........

Thanks for reading. Do votes and comments to let me know how's it going.

With love
Pre✨✨✨