Chapter 59 - Shocked

Sana:- kia is our daughter, she said.

Sid :- u are.. I mean u are ready to accept her, he said not understanding exact meaning of her talk.

Sana:- nahi sidarth vo hmari hi beti hein am.... am her biological mother, she said trying to explain.

Sid:- what, he said being shocked.

Sana:- mein sach keh rahi hu please muje uske ps le chal please muje use dekhna hein please, she said sobbing.

Sid:- shh baby hm chlange but tu ye kaise keh skti h i mean how could this be possible, he said rubbing her hands.

Sana:- mein tuje sab btaungi bs mere pe bharosa rakh please nd phle muje meri bachii ko dekhna hein, she said looking into his eyes seeking his trust nd believe that whatever she is saying there are reasons behind it nd she will tell him surely.

Sid:- I TRUST U OVER THIS BABY but tu abhi thik nahi hein even temperature bhi nhi gya hein puri trah, he said clasping her face.

Sana:- oyy mein thik hu muje lekr chl please nd temperature chla jaega mere pati ne body heat jo transfer ki hein, she said winking at him.

Sid:- haww tuje pta lg rha tha mtlb, he said visibly blushing.

Sana:- aww tu blush kr rha hein hayee or pta kyu nahi lgega behosh hui thi mar ni gyi thi, she said in flow nd bite her tongue realising what is gonna come next.

Sid:- tum pagal ho haan akkal vakkal nahi hein ye ulti sidhi batein krni jruri hoti hein kya, he said pointing a finger at her furiously.

Sana:- acha sorry but please muje jana hein, she whinned.

Sidarth was looking at another side completely ignoring her nd after a few minutes as he looked at her the damage was done right at that point, she was looking at him with puppy eyes nd he melted right there.

Sid:- acha ruko ek min. Or khabardaar bed se per niche rkha hein toh, he said sternly while move towards the closet.

He bring a pair of plazoos nd a crop top nd move towards washroom to hang it up. He came back nd holds her from her knee nd waist nd drop her to washroom.

Sid :- sirf kpde bdlne hein khabardaar pani mein hath bhi mara hein toh, he said sternly.

Sana:- yes boss, she said dramatically.

He closed the door nd sit on the bed to wait for her to come. Began finding her anxiety pills which aparna told him. He is trying to be positive but he knows this is very serious.

After five minutes he heared the sound of clicking, probably the door being opening. He walk up to her nd again held her nd make her sit on the bed.

Sana:- kya kr raha hein sidarth bs hlka sa fever tha chla gaya aise muje leke kyu ghum raha hein tu babysitter nahi bann please i can do it as per my own, she said annoyed by he behaving with her like she is a small babe (which she is actually)

Sid:- oo matey halka sa fever 104°c temperature tha madam apka aap ankhein nahi khol paa rahi thi apni nd it's still there puri trh gya nahi hein nd u have weakness as well. Aur itna sbke baad bhi mein bahar allow kr rha hu na vahi bahut hein smjhi jo kr rha hu na krne do chup chap mere tarike tumhe raas nahi aayenge, he said combing her hairs standing beside the bed whereas she was sitting on the bed with a ballon face.

Sana:- vaise mein phle valey kpdo mein chalti toh nahi leke jata kya teri reputation khrab hojati , she asked actually the previous insecurities were speaking.

Sid:- nahi meri jaan bs mein nahi chahta tha k hmari beti mumma ko dekh k boley y toh rakoon hein, he replied.

Nd the next moment he felt water on his stomach over fabric nd realized she was weeping hugging him. He immidiately put the hair brush at side nd kneeled down craddling her head in his arms.

Sid:- meri jaan ro kyu rahi hein acha sorry dekh mein mjak kr rha tha please haan wait ya fer  tbyt thik nahi lg rahi hein  , he said his own eyes were moisten he exactly knew why she is crying but he can't show this to her.

Sana:- sidarth sb thik hoga na, she said hiccuping.

Sid:- sb thik hoga baby relax kr please, he said wiping her tears by his thumb.

He grapped a water bottle from the side table nd handed it to her sprayed a decent scent on her. Once done, he again picked her up in his arms to drove towards preeti's home. In the whole drive they both were lost in their own thoughts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was just thinking about what if kia will not accept them. Would she be able to take that. She has denial nd zara always by her side. She has never faced this what if kia will deny to accept her as her mother.

Nd even if she accepts how long she gonna be there for her?. There are just 2months left now. Nd after that what will gonna happen nobody knows. She even herself don't know that she ever be able to saw her zara nd den nd now one more is added.

On the other hand, Sidarth was just drowning more nd more in guilt. She is a little angel, his angel. She has suffered from childhood, that little girl didn't know about her parents, there was a mother of hers who died giving birth to her nd now she was not actually her mother, the lady sitting beside him is her real mother.

Finally, when he was trying to make everything fall at place, one more new secret is revealed nd he felt like his world is just crushed down. Right now, cheery on top he didn't even know how she came kia's mother it should be arti.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They both came out of their thoughts as the driver told them they have reached Preeti di's house.

They both took a deep breath, hold each others hands for the togetherness nd rang the door bell. Maa opened the door nd was delighted to saw both of them together at her doorstep.

Maa:- kaise ho bachha aur gudiya tum aaj eksath, she said shockingly happy.

Sana:- maa k.. Kia kha hein, she said stammering.

Maa:- gudiya aao andar kya hua itna ghbrai hui kyu lg rahi ho or shkl bhi utri hui lg ri h kia room mein hein, she said worriedly.

Sana:- maa mein please kia ko mil lu phle, she said.

Kia came out from the room nd saw them nd she darted towards them.

Kia:- vuhu granny aaj helo ol helione dono ek shath aaye hein kia is shoo happy, she said hugging them.

Shehnaz nd sidarth hugged her to their dear life nd cried. Kia pulled herself back nd spoke.

Kia:- aap dono lo kyu rahe ho kia ne kuj glti ki kia solly bolti hein app log muje chod k to nahi jaoge na , she said hurriedly visibly scared.

Shehnaz nd sidarth looked at each other nd felt ashamed of themselves. She is their daughter nd she is afraid of the fact that they will leave her nd apologizing without any mistake.
More than sana, Sidarth felt this sinking nd guilty feeling. Shehnaaz just got to knew about it a day back or u may say a few hours back. But sidarth, he always knew she was her daughter. Now, he can see this little angel's pain just b'coz he has got a positive feel that shehnaz is her mother. But father is still the same. He has miserably failed as being a father.

He has never even meet her before.

He doesn't even know her thoughts, the look on her face when she said those words was clearly showing that she is scared. He never even look back at her from front. Obviously he used to saw her secretly nd crave for her.

But he was the one at fault in both the cases nd why he can't see that this little girl was just an innocent soul who's only fault was that she was arti's daughter nd when today he has got to know about this being wrong. He is feeling sympathetic towards her.

Sid :- maine shehnaaz k sath sath apni hi beti ko bhi saza di vo bhi uss galati ki jisme kasurwar ye log nahi sirf mein tha, he whispered to his own self looking down dejectedly.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫