1.6 ✧ feelings?

- Luke -

I was planning on going to Arizona with Hanna, it's close but not too close. I know it sounds rude, but she wouldn't be able to run away if we lived there. I would love to go back to Las Vegas but I can't risk it.

Hanna and I didn't talk since our last session that made me completely furious. It's almost as if she led me on, actually she did lead me on. Who kisses someone then says 'oh, no, I don't like you at all.' Exactly, no one.

I think I read Hanna wrong; she's not as sweet and kind as I thought she really was. She tricked me, I hate being played. Not that I hate Hanna, but I don't understand why I actually liked her in the first place. Now I know her true colors. I should have assumed this. Who would like Luke Hemmings right?

I looked to my right to see Hanna curled up in a ball on her seat asleep. Her hair was a mess and there was dried blood all over her body.

I looked back up to the road, we were in the middle of nowhere, but we were going to Arizona. I could see some civilization and I started to think of the living I would have to make. I already had some money, Andrew used to make me steal, but he would usually take it for alcohol purposes.

Then I drove closer to a perfect little motel so I parked before getting out and shutting the door behind me, slamming it hard enough for her to wake up. I hope she would comprehend that I wanted her to wake up.

"Luke..." I heard Hanna sound but I ignored her and locked the car before starting to walk to the entrance. "Luke!" Hanna whispered and I turned around, rolling my eyes.

"Yes?" I responded and she pointed to her scratched, bloody self and then pointed to me. We looked terrible and people were staring. "Brilliant." I muttered under my breath.

"What do we do?" She asked me while she tried to rub the dry blood off of her face.

"Um..try to look normal as possible." I suggested and pulled looked into the side view mirror. I scrubbed the blood off my face and ran my hand through my hair many times.

"We're going to need clothes..." Hanna trailed off and I nodded my head, maybe we should do that first. I got back into the car and drove to the nearest outfitting store.

"Stay here." I told Hanna, but she started to get out of the car too. "Did you hear me or are you deaf?" I asked in frustration, the littlest things ticking me off. It's not that I don't want to be seen with her, but she'll attract more stares.

"You don't know my size." She snapped.

"Just tell me it then." I huffed and she proceeded to walk pass me and into the store. Well I see how she wants to play it. First she's a complete jerk and now she's not listening. I feel like a father.

I walk in after her and saw her trying to hide from attention, which wasn't exactly working.

We split up into different sections and literally only got two different outfits because I'm not exactly the richest person. Hanna got things that I wouldn't think she would like. Not as girly i guess, she just always seemed that way.

We got our stuff and rushed out to the car. I drove quickly to the motel, which was another place with staring people. Once we got up to our room it was luxury.

There was one queen size bed, a couch, a tv, and then a little kitchen type area. There was also a balcony. This was better than any of the houses Andrew took me to.

"I'm taking a shower first," Hanna announced not as rude and walked into the bathroom with her clothes.

I looked around, admiring the room. It was really nice; I really didn't think I'd be able to keep it without a job though. So I guess that's what I need to do. It might be hard seeing that I never stepped foot into a high school, I stopped school when my mom died, that was seventh grade.