1.2 ✧ kisses

- Hanna -

I haven't eaten in a long time, I don't know how long but it's been over a day or two. I haven't seen any type of light in a long time also; Andrew hasn't been in yet either.

Luke and I talk a lot for comfort, I don't know what I would do if he wasn't here with me. I feel terrible for ever feeling like he was a bad guy and saying I hate him, which I don't. He's in the same situation as me because he tried to help me the best he could.

He trusts me and I trust him. He tells me about his mom and how his life used to be perfect. He told me about his school and how he was never popular. That surprised me the most because he was as good looking as Hayden.

Not saying that I'd ever like Luke like how I like Hayden. That would never happen. I looked at Luke as my friend only as a friend. Maybe even a brother, but Hayden was who I loved ever since I could remember.

I told Luke about Hayden and Alyssa, and he talks to me about Leah. As much as I don't want to admit it, I get jealous every time he talks about her. I don't know why, but maybe it's because I want Luke all to myself. Luke's my friend and my friend only. Funny to think that's how I felt about Hayden too.

I wonder if Hayden was thinking about me or was worried. Same with Alyssa, does she even know that I'm gone? Did Hayden lie so he didn't seem like the bad guy? Was he telling everyone that I was just sick? I could never imagine him doing that, but maybe he did.

"Hanna?" I heard Luke call out with his tired voice, he probably just woke up. He sounded really cute when he had his morning voice.

"Yeah?" I replied and heard his chains away a bit.

"Did Andrew come in yet?" He asked, probably still half asleep.

"No Luke," I chuckled a bit, he always asked stupid questions when he woke up. It always made me smile.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I sweetly smiled, even though he couldn't see it.

"I'm fine," I say but we both know we're not okay. When we say we're fine or okay, it means that we're not crying.

"Good." He sighed, his morning voice gone and he sounded awake. "I'm starving," he said and I chuckled, again.

"Me too," I said and laid my head against the wall.

"I hate it in here," Luke said solemnly, probably speaking aloud. We do that a lot now.

"Join the club," I told him, hearing him laugh. "Hey, do you think if we're loud enough Andrew would come down here?" I asked Luke and we both were silent for a second.

"Why?" He asked, not even answering my question. He must know that I wanna do something stupid.

"Maybe he would come, or even better, someone else who would help us." I explained.

"You want Andrew to come? Take you a bit, beat us up against walls? Because that's what you're asking if that's what you do." Luke explained and I rolled my eyes.

"Well then what's your plan?" I asked in frustration. I always ask him this question, but he never answers me.

"I'm going back to sleep," he told me and I sighed.

"No, don't even start with that." I snapped and he remained silent so I went on. "Do you really expect me to live with the fact that we will rot in here?" I asked him, he was still silent.

"Luke, you better not be pretending to sleep." I said, annoyed.

"I really don't want to talk about this," Luke whined and I started to jingle my chains really loud. "Hanna! Hanna, stop it! Are you insane?!" Luke whisper-yelled and I set them down.