0.2 ✧ kidnapped

- Hanna -

I leaned against the counter awkwardly as Tyler slowly walked over to me, a smirk on his face.

"Trying to impress Hayden, now are we?" He asked, and my cheeks turned bright red as I tried to speak.

"N- no. I don't like Hayden like that, he's my best friend." I told Tyler, as I gripped the side of the counter, I can't lie to save my life.

"So you wouldn't care if I did this?" Tyler asked as he put his hand on my waist, our faces centimeters apart.

"N- not at a- all." I told him, my breath caught my throat. He stared at my lips, which I was biting, and a smirk came onto his. I looked him dead in his deep blue eyes, not as perfect as Hayden's but close. I'm actually surprised that Tyler noticed me with Hayden.

"Really?" He asked, pressing is forehead against mine and brushed his lips against mine. I didn't know what to do, I didn't like Tyler at all. He was annoying and rude, no matter how hot he was, he was a dick.

"Mhmm." I said, keeping my mouth closed.

"Tyler what are you doing?" I heard someone yell behind him, and he slowly backed away from me.

"Just testing your girlfriend. She's worthy of you," Tyler smirked, and I swallowed hard before Hayden pushed Tyler on his chest.

"Did he do anything to you?" He asked, still glaring at Tyler. I shook my head, still a little dazed and embarrassed. "Good, c'mon. Let's go dance," Hayden showed his winning smile, that brightened up the dark house. I nodded as he lead me to where everyone was dancing. I really wasn't a dancer, but I guess you could say I was okay. The crowd smelled of alcohol and cigarettes, the combination together made me scrunch my nose in disgust. Hayden laughed and lead me outside, to get some air.

"It smells terrible in there," I told him, when we reaches the clean air. I was breathing as if I was drowning.

"It's defiantly not for everyone," he chuckled and I nodded in agreement. He stretched his torso, and then looked down at his lighting up pocket.

"Who's that?" I asked, instantly regretting my words.

"One of my friends. I'm apparently needed, do you wanna wait out here? I'll be right back." He asked, and I nodded. Before he sprinted off he gave me a wink and a smirk. I swear that smirk is always on his face, no matter what type of mood he's in. Now I really wanted Alyssa to be here. I knew this would happen, but I could tell he was trying.

I walked over to Hayden's car, and leaned on it, it was across the street from the actual house. I just stared at it as drunken kids were walking around. It was amusing actually, before a car pulled up next to me. A man sat in the front seat. He was very fine looking, but way too old.

"Do you own this house?" He asked me, referring to the house behind me. I turned around to look at him.

"Nope." I said, giving him a sympathetic smile.

"Damn. Well do you live around here?" He asked me, with a kind smile. I slowly nodded my head and he said, "Great! Can you come over here and tell me where 8166 Kristen Street is?" He asked, and I slowly made my way to his car. I looked at the map he had in his hands.

"Well um it should be arou-" I began to say, but the man opened his car door and shoved me inside.

"Don't say a word, or I'll kill you right here." He said, pointing a gun to my face. I didn't move. I didn't breathe. I practically just sat on the floor of the car, cause that was how I've fallen. My hair was in my face, and I just stared up in shock. He stared down at me, his finger on the trigger.

Once I finally processed what was going on I started to cry. This man just kidnapped me. It got worse, when he started driving. I tried my best to cry silently, but every time I made a semi-loud noise he'd shove the gun closer to my face.

Why in the hell did Hayden leave me again? No, I can't blame this on Hayden. I was the idiot who thought this guy really needed directions. The man stopped the car, pulled out a bottle of some sort, and sprayed it on my face.

--

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around, I wasn't in my house. I tried to remember where I was last night, and what had happened. Then I remembered Christina's party, was I at her house? I tried to stand up, but failed as I had chains wrapped around my ankles and wrists.

"What the hell?" I whispered under my breath, looking down to see that I was only in my under garments. Did Hayden do this? No, no. He wouldn't do this. Then I remembered the guy who kidnapped me. I was kidnapped, right now I couldn't go home. Was I dead? Is that why I can't see in this room? I started to cry, and I tried to get the chains off of me. Nothing.

"Hayden?!" I called loudly, only to be whipped in the back with what felt like a belt. Now I know I'm not dead.

"Say another word and I'll lash you again." A low voice grumbled and I didn't move. I clamped my eyes shut, trying not to let the tears till down my cheeks. "Open your eyes." The voice ordered, I did as I was told. Soon as I opened them a light burned them. I tried to rub my eyes but I learned that he tightened the chains.

That same man stood in front of me with a bloody belt, I slouched away from his smirking face. He came dangerously close to me and I almost threw up inhaling his alcoholic breath. He noticed it bothered me, so he blew in my face, I started to cough. He lashed my back again. I gritted my teeth, trying not to let a cry.

"You're not allowed to speak. You just do as I say, and you may never run away." The man said sternly, before ripping off the remainder of my clothing.

--

1083 words.

please vote & comment!

--brittany