0.6 ✧ beat than saved

- Hanna -

I had been here awhile now, I don't know exactly how long. The only light I ever got was the hallway or 'my' room light. There was no window in the room, so I never knew what knew what time of day it was. I slept like it was night time all the time, it was my only way getting away from this situation.

The only times I looked forward to is when Luke visited me. No, wait, I don't look forward to them. It could be anyone who doesn't hurt me and I'd semi-enjoy their company. Luke hasn't laid a hand on me, in a bad way, yet. Not even when Andrew's around, but my hopes aren't high that he'll never hurt me. He's still my enemy.

I was going to sleep but I had to keep track of Luke's visits, he should be coming soon. I waited, even though I wanted to sleep I couldn't because I was terribly hungry. Right on cue the door opened, showing Luke. His hair was a wreak and he wore black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and black vans. He actually offered to help put my undergarments back on, but I declined. even though I hated just having a t-shirt covering me.

He flickered on the light and I was expecting to see him smiling down at me, like usual, but he looked down at me with anger in his eyes. His face read sadness. In his right hand he held a belt, I backed into the wall in fear.

"Luke, what are you doi-"

"You're not allowed to speak!" Luke yelled with so much anger in his voice, I don't even think Andrew has ever screamed like that. Right when he spoke he threw the belt behind his head, and slapped it against my face. My cheek instantly started to bleed the pain was indescribable, it hurt so much more than the ones Andrew gave me.

It's safe to say that I was bawling my eyes out, but I clenched my jaw so i wouldn't scream. I really didn't want it to happen again. I looked up at Luke, trying to hide how much that hurt. Then Andrew came tumbling in. I didn't think I could be more terrified, but I was.

"Again." Andrew ordered, and Luke nodded his head. He looked at me, frowning, before doing it again on the same cheek. This time I couldn't help but cry. It was loud and I was hoping Andrew didn't hear, but I wasn't very lucky.

"Again." Andrew demanded and Luke, once again, did it again. I clamped my eyes shut, in fear of the pain, but it never came. I could hear the belt slap next to me, it still made me jump but not as much as if it would have hit skin.

"That should be good for now." Andrew said, calmly. He apparently didn't catch what Luke had just done, and walked out of the room. Luke watched him and waited till he heard another door slam, than he quickly ran to me.

"Hanna I'm so sorry!" He whisper-yelled, and touched the lashes he had just done to me. I shook my head, it stung and I didn't want him touching it any longer, and he moved his hand away. I hadn't done that since we first met and I didn't speak. "He made me..I'm so sorry.." He said, looking down at his lap. He clenched his fists together before looking back to me, hurt in his eyes. He looked so guilty and regretful, I couldn't look at him or I would forgive him.

"Please talk to me.." He begged, but I didn't. He sighed and reached into his back pocket pulling out a cereal bar. I guess this was my meal I was looking forward to. He unwrapped it and held it to my mouth, he had to feed me
because of these damn chains. As much as I wanted to decline him, I took a bite. I saw as a small smile tugged at his lips, and I rolled my eyes. I finished the cereal bar within seconds, well that's what it felt like.

"He'll be gone for awhile," Luke informed me, and pushed the empty wrapper into his back pocket. He then looked at me. this time a different emotion read his face, decision. "Hanna, would you run away if I undid these chains?" He asked me. How is that a question, of course I'd fucking run away. I would do anything to get out of here, but I wasn't about to think that. I shook my head 'no' hesitantly.