2.3 ✦ taken

- Luke -

today was Friday and Hanna still hasn't won me over with this whole school thing. it was boring and this Ryan kid was starting to get on my nerves.

since then I have gotten a job at a store right next to the motel and I get paid a decent amount of money, well enough to keep me and Hanna alive. Hanna always invites this Ryan kid over because 'they have projects to do together,' and it's real annoying. I don't trust that kid at all, I have a bad feeling about him.

speaking of the devil, he is coming over again tonight but Hanna doesn't know that we're going to be leaving tomorrow. school is not the right place for her and me. Hanna has told Ryan that we're step siblings and that our 'parents' are out of town and left us money for a hotel and food. he didn't think twice about, he thinks it's the truth. he's such an idiot.

right now I was waiting at the car in the school parking lot for Hanna and dipshit, dipshit is Ryan's nickname because it suits him perfectly. they apparently had another project to do together, but I have to work so I can't see what Ryan will be doing.

after about twenty minutes of waiting they showed up and got into the car without a word. "what class do you have a project for now?" I say, rolling my eyes and leaving the school parking lot.

"it's for math, you should know. you're in that class." Hanna said with an attitude, I think she knows that I'm not impressed with school and that we're going to leave tomorrow morning.

we got to the hotel in silence and both of them went straight to the room while I went to the shop for work.

I got home from work and the room was trashed. things were broken and they were no where to be found. Hanna was gone.

Hanna has been taken.

-

334 words.

this is the end of this story, but I am going to publish something else that is connected to this story.

i plan on probably rewriting this later on.

please vote & comment!

-brittany