about

"Everything about her was sweet; her scent, her personality, but most of all; her love."

[h.s fanfiction]
©caselovesoned 2015
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Beverly Gold was a different kind of person. She had a sense of humor to her; she was sarcastic, clever, witty. She knew how to take things lightly, how to laugh at stuff and there was hardly a time where she was serious. Some would say it'd be hard for her to fall in love, due to her attitude and sarcasm, but that's the exact thing Harry Styles fell in love with.

This is the story of how a famous rockstar met and fell in love with a witty, sarcastic girl walking along the streets of Beverly Hills.

This is how he fell in love with her beauty, her personality, because she was funny, kind, clever, beautiful.

But most of all, she was sweet.

• • •

Hi everyone!

New story, once again. I've gone through many pieces of writing, new story ideas, deletions, and a lot more but I have a good feeling about this one.

My main goal is to capture how I feel Harry Styles would be in real life, and have you guys connect with the story itself.

Thank you for taking the time out to read this and sticking with me. I hope you all enjoy, and hopefully this book brings you life, tears, love, and happiness!

All the love, Casey x