three

Harry

Beautiful. Actually, no. Gorgeous. Wait, breathtaking.

That's when I've come to a conclusion that there isn't a good enough word or term to describe the pretty girl I encountered yesterday.

Her skin was tan and smooth, and looked as if it was glowing. Her hair was a chestnut brown, long and beautiful, silky and shiny, and I wanted to run my fingers through them, just to prove my thoughts. Her eyes were a lovely shade, a color of blue and green mixed together to create something so utterly beautiful.

Her lips were so pink and full, so smooth and I don't know why I had the sudden urge to press my own against them. Her smile was bright, teeth white, and it was almost as if the whole world lit up when she smiled, although she rarely did it around me.

Her voice was so delicate, so pure and clear, even though everything that fell out of her mouth was almost sarcastic and witty. There was beauty laced into every word she spoke, and it made me weak.

Even so, I couldn't help but feel as though she didn't like me. She wasn't as friendly as others I've met before, but at the same time she wasn't falling all over me and trying to impress me. And for some reason this time; I wanted to know what she thought of me. Prove her wrong if it was bad.

I don't know what it was about her that took my breath away, but she did, and I don't regret bumping into her, even though it was a clumsy, foolish move and I probably ruined my chances of ever impressing her.

"Harry snap out of it, yeah?" My guitarist Mitch snickers, and I look up.

"What are ya thinkin' of?" Adam, my bassist laughs and I roll my eyes at the two of them.

"Idiots." I mumble under my breath.

"Well that's not very nice now, is it?" Mitch smirks and I throw my fist between his legs. Adam has a laughing fit as Mitch cups the sensitive area, body bent over.

"Boys! Quit being fools for a second, yeah? Harry, they need you quickly." My manager gestures.

"Gimme a second." I respond and she nods and walks away.

"Bloody hell, Harry. That one hurt." Mitch breathes out and I smirk.

"Quite deserved it didn't you, Mitch?" I chuckle.

"What's going on?" Naomi, the pianist asks, twisting the cap on a plastic water bottle.

"Harry is drifting off in his own world. You know what that means, right Nai?"

"This true Harry?" She asks, a small smile beginning to play on her lips and I roll my eyes.

"God - no leave me alone." I scoff and walk away from them. I take a back exit and the cool air hits me immediately. Breathing in the freshness, I begin walking. I shove my hands in my pockets, and look around me.

Trees, road, and blocked off sections. The usual.

I pop a piece of spearmint gum into my mouth and head to the front of the building, peering over the corner. Just as I do this, a high-pitched scream fills the air. Within a second, the shouts get louder. My name is called from everywhere. I couldn't just walk away now, they'd already seen me.

I walk around the corner and wave my hands, blowing kisses and smiling at the fans.

"Harry you should've told me you were gonna meet them." My manager Jeff sneaks up behind me.

"Didn't think I'd walk this far. Sorry." I shrug and he pushes me up a bit. I slide under the second set of barriers, and walk towards the excited girls, signing pictures, phones, magazines, anything really. I smile for a few photos and wave to more people.