nine

Harry

My thumb and pointer finger tugged lightly at my bottom lip as I frowned at the text message.

"Harry!" Her voice calls out ringing through the bathroom door. I don't respond. "Harry?" She calls again.

I felt a little guilty that my attention was elsewhere but my mind was consumed. Why didn't she want to ride with me? I was fine with leaving whenever she wanted to. I was just trying to be polite. Did she take it the wrong way?

"Harry I called you twice. What's going on?" My head turns to the door.

"Jesus, Nadine." My eyes widen at the sight of her naked, wet body. I turn away quickly.

"What? It's nothing you haven't seen before. Besides, I would have a towel wrapped around me if you had responded to my calls. But I forgot to bring one in with me. Do you mind being a doll and grabbing one for me?" She smiles, squeezing water out of her hair.

"Sure just... wait in there." I say, refusing to look at her. I get up off the back and walk to the closet.

"So... wanna tell me what has you so occupied?" I hear her call out. I'm silent for a few seconds as I carry the towel back into the room.

"No reason. Work stuff." I lie.

"I see." She says simply as I hand her the towel without looking. "And why are you so distant? You've seen me naked... and wet. And at the same time. Remember that time we did it in the shower?" She bluntly says wrapping the towel around her body.

"Yes... but that was intentional. You just had a normal shower... that's private." I swallow.

"Oh c'mon Harry... you used to get so hard at the sight of my naked body... now you won't even look at me." She steps towards me.

"Nadine..." I swallow.

"We haven't had a good fuck in a while... I think we should rekindle our fire." She says, dropping the towel to the floor. My eyes, like reflex, instantly go to her breasts and I can feel myself harden.

"I actually - " I stutter, trying hard not to stare.

"It's okay Harry... don't be shy." She walks towards me, confidence in every step taken. "Don't you remember? How good it felt... our sweaty bodies, all the moaning and the passion..."

"Fuck..." I mutter.

"Help me remember." She whispers, before her mouth comes crashing onto mine. Her hands move their way down to the hem of my shirt, and she eagerly tugs it off of me, tossing it onto the floor while my own hands are quick to remove my belt.

Seconds later, we're on the bed, and I'm ripping the condom package open with my teeth, and sliding it on before pushing into her.

"Ohhh Harry..." She calls out. My head rolls back in pleasure.

"Fuck, Nadine..." I moan and our bodies move together in sync.

"Yes, Harry baby," She breathes, her arms and legs wrapping behind my back. 

We continue to move in sync and suddenly my mind drifts to a beautiful brunette girl. I know it's wrong, me thinking of Beverly while fucking Nadine, but I couldn't help it. I continuously found myself fascinating over this girl, and even in this moment, couldn't help but think of how it would feel to kiss her and hold her and... well, do this to her. I finished just as my mind got there. 

"My god, Harry... see? Wasn't that amazing?" Nadine moans. 

"Of course." I say, getting up. I grab my phone. No new texts.