𝟐𝟔 || 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝

"I want you bound, exposed and at my mercy. I won't stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbours know my name,baby"

♣️

I closed the door to Emma's room slowly, careful not to wake her. Today was a long day for her and she needed to rest.

And I need sleep too. God, I'm so tired.

I went to Alexander's room, actually, Alexander and Stephanie's room to wish him goodnight.  I don't even know why I want to do this, why I want to keep torture myself being in the same room with him without being able to touch him.

But I'll still do it.

The door was clearly not closed because I can see the light coming out of the room. I leaned against the open door, my eyes immediately drafted to Alexander who was taking his shirt off his body with his back to me.

Fuck me.

I can't help but look down at his well-shaped muscular back and bit my lip. I remember how my nails felt, dug into his back while he fucked me like there's no tomorrow. Just this thought was enough to make me so fucking wet.

Everything in this man's body is perfect, and the way his muscles flex with each movement made my stomach twitch with hunger. Hunger to have him again. It's been so long since I touched him or felt him closer to me. And I hate to admit how much I miss everything we had. Even if it didn't mean much to him, to me it does.

When he realized that he's not alone, he turned around without trying to cover his body and looked at me with a raised eyebrow, waiting for me to speak. But I couldn't when his six-pack is on full display. God, does this man lives in the gym or something?

He's even more muscular than the last time I saw him naked.

I cleared my throat trying to look up from his half-naked body "I put Emma to sleep" I informed him, trying to keep my eyes on his, and he finds this very amusing.

"And I just wanted to wish you goodnight'' I nodded slightly, turning to leave, my face red like a tomato.

I forgot how to walk. This fuckers, my legs betrayed me.

"Amera"

I stopped in my track, with my body still facing the door. My heart is beating so fucking fast, I fear it could stop any minute. My name rolled out of his mouth in the most attractive, low, hoarse way sending chills down my body. Mostly my pussy.

''Come here''

I have no control over my body anymore. I know I have to leave, It's the right thing to do, but I crave him too much to listen to my brain right now when my pussy is fucking throbbing and he hasn't even touched me.

It's been a while since he did that.

I turned my body to face him and with slow steps, I walked to him,  his bare chest right in front of my eyes, my mouth instantly began to watering, my body burning from his closeness.

I forgot how to breathe.

"Look at me, angel"

I looked up at him, meeting his eyes. Just like that, the world disappeared and the only thing that exists now is me and him.