🌹Surprise🌹

Amari Victoria POV
One Month Later

"Excited to go home?" my grandpa asked me. It's his idea to surprise Kyra since she is now off for the summer.

I'm glad though because I can spend all that lost time with her. I know I can't make up the missed holidays, and our first holidays together. I still don't think her father likes me, but everyone else is fine with me. The only person that really matters is Kyra to be honest.

"Of course I am excited. I spent a lot of time trying to walk, but they want me to relax though. I relaxed those entire eight months, now I can go back to normal....sort of." I said as I rolled myself out of the hospital.

They still want me to be in a wheelchair for a while, but I don't think that is going to happen. Well, Kyra might make that happen actually.

'What do you mean sort of?" he asked.

"I can't have sex for a little while longer. They don't want me to overdo myself. This is going to suck, like I only can get head, and that's it." he laughed at my problem, but it's fine actually.

"Damn kid." He shook his head.

"Couldn't be me. I need to get mines, and I be damned to go eight months let alone more than that with no cuddy."

"And how old are you sir?" I laughed

.

As our flight landed, I'm excited

To see Kyra. So far I have been ignoring her facetime calls and text just so this surprise could happen. Eventually, she believed that I was asleep, which I did fall asleep on the plan. I still have to use a wheelchair and would have to buy a walker for a few months until I can truly walk normally again. I rolled myself off the plane, and into the airport as my grandpa grabbed our carry ons.

"Kyra is going to be extremely happy seeing you here." he said. While I pushed myself, a group of TSA workers let me on their vehicle looking thingy, go cart thing, that they allowed us.

"Yeah I am. Thank you all." I said as they helped me.

Some random woman pushed me out of the way and our stuff of the thing. While putting herself, her children, and all of their stuff on it. We all looked at her in confusion and shock for what she did.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to get you, and you're children, and suitcases off there." one of the TSA workers said. Struggling to get up, I managed to stand up with their help.

"See. He is fine to stand." she pointed at me. This lady must be those Karens I hear about all the time.

"Listen lady, my granddaughter," my grandpa put emphasis on granddaughter, "just got out of an eight month long coma. What you just did is a simple battery charge and is a felony."

"That's not my problem HE, obviously looks healthy enough." she scuffed at my grandpa.

"Alright, fuck you, and fuck yo kids. Get ya shit and y'all asses up. You and them demon teletubbies can walk perfectly fine." I said. Granddad looked at me like I was crazy, but trying to hold back his laughter.

One of the TSA workers actually busted out laughing, which caused all of them to laugh also.

"Don't speak about my children like that." Karen said.

"Fuck them damn kids. Take your privilege ass, entitled ass on somewhere. I don't have the time for this." . Wait, I didn't stutter this time. Fucking finally, I was tired of stuttering.

One of the workers grabbed the lady's stuff and placed it a few feet away.

"Why I never."

"Bitch get the fuck on somewhere." I said, very irritated over this whole situation.