🌹In Heat🌹

Amari POV

"Are you sure you want to try?" Kyra asked me.

"Yes baby. I know you're worried, but I promise I'm fine. We can just go slow." I said hovering over her. I placed a kiss on her lips. "If I need a moment then I'll tell you."

I know she is excited and nervous at the same time. Hell, I am too, but I'm pretty sure we both want this too. Just thinking of all her lonely nights laying in this bed playing with herself thinking of me. Eight months of those lonely nights, and being sexually frustrated. Plus with me coming back, laying next to her must have been hard since we couldn't do this.

"My beautiful baby." I said kissing on her neck. "You just don't know how much I missed you."

Kyra wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing my lower half down on her. Grinding myself down on her, getting some stimulation for the both of us.

"Not as much as I missed you." she said.

"Impossible. You know, the last few months, I heard you talk sometimes. I just wanted to hold you, talk to you, make love to you." I grounded hard into her. Feeling her heat against my covered member felt amazing. I sat up between her legs untying her black silk room, revealing that lovely body to me.

"You got thicker." I could tell what I said caused a negative reaction. "In a good way baby. I always, and will love the hell out of your body."

She got insecure but I immediately shut that shit down. It ain't nothing but more to love on, kiss on, and grab on. Kyra pulled me back down in a lustful yet passionate kiss. My member throbbed in my boxer briefs bedding to be released. My right hand instantly grabbed her left breast, squeezing, and pinching on her nipple.

Now Kyra's right hand went down to my extremely hard dick, squeezing it through my underwear. I felt her hand go back up to my waistband, then put her hand inside. I thrusted into her hand enjoying the contract. She tilted her head as I left marks on her sensitive spot on her neck. Hearing her softly hasp as my right hand moved down to rub her clit. I could feel not only her wetness already, but her pulse while rubbing her clit in circles.

"Tell me, how many times have you thought of this?" I asked her. Groaning as she squeezed the tip a bit, and ran her thumb rubbing the slit. Kyra deeply sighed as she rocked her hips against my fingers.

"Way too much."

We ended up switching positions as she is now straddling my lap. Looking at all her glory, I can just Ms. Rose becoming Mrs. Victoria. Kyra pulled my boxer briefs down, grinded down onto my member, and soaking it up with her juices leaking straight from her pussy.

"Damn baby." Feeling how wet she is. Kyra took off her robe, then me being admiring how sexy she looks on top of me.

We didn't need anymore foreplay, and trying to take this slow wasn't the move anymore. She lifted up, placing my member's tip to be right at her entrance. Kyra sank down on it, moaning as she took every inch slowly.

"Fuck, it's so fucking big." She groaned. Slowly she adjusted to my size, catching her rhythm.

Kyra grabbed onto the headboard trying to ride me into the sunset.

"Shit I'm cumming. I'm cumming." I groaned as she kept riding me, but harder and faster. She held on top my shoulders riding the shit out of me. I wrapped my hand around her throat, slightly  choking her as my eyes rolled back, nutting inside of her.

"Give me that nut baby."

After busting inside of her, we switched positions again. Hard already again, I slid back in slowly filling her up. I swear she has gotten tighter.

Kyra POV

"Mmm fuck Amari" I moaned.

I really missed this feeling. She looked into my eyes while pushing in deeper. I dug my nails into her back as she slowly started stroking me. This shit felt so damn good. No fucking body will ever get to her level. Amari moved her hips in circles getting deeper, which I thought was already deep enough. Once she felt confident, Amari snapped her hips, thrusting harder.

"Ooo shit, again baby.' I told her.

She grabbed my hips lifting my lower half up a bit, then started pounding me. Immediately clutching the sheets, Amari is just giving me everything she has in her. Hearing her moan added more fuel to my fire. Trying to match her pace she pulled me up letting me ride her from this new position. I wrapped my legs around her waist and arms around her neck. Amari lifted me up and down, then I started doing it myself.

"Damn you feel so fucking good." she moaned " fucking missed this."

Amari leans back watching me ride her again. She licked her lips watching me. I don't want her to cum in me again this way. I wanted her to fuck me, then cum in me.

I lifted up hearing a audible smack from her dick hitting her stomach as I turned over on all fours. Amari got off the bed then pulled me closer to the edge. Once I was in the spot she wanted me to, I arched my back down just the way she liked it.  I can hear her breathing pick up, but she hasn't tapped out yet, so that is a good thing. Amari smacked my ass while rubbing her dick up and down my slit. She pushed in deeply as I pushed back on her. She is far from small, and is reaching my spot with ease. Not even doing her best, I'm already about to cum.

"You betta hold that." she told me as she fucked me harder.

She kept that same pace making it hard to hold my nut. Her strokes became harder as she pushed me down onto the mattress. My legs gave out from all of this over stimulation. Amari moved my left leg up, bending my knee, and this time I swear she grew a few inches. She was pounding my pussy, pulling my hair, and smacking my ass.

"Daddy, please." I screamed out.

"Go head baby. Let that shit go." she told me.

I squirted all over her, and she wouldn't slow down. Instead of those short, hard, fast strokes, she switches up to long and deep ones that make my toes curl. My legs started to shake and my hands shook too as I tried to push her away.i felt my one of many orgasms started to build up again. Her breathing got harder, and she started to moan.

"I'm bout' to nut in you." Amari moaned. I love the way she fills me up, and I'm definitely about to get all of it.