🥀BREAK UP?🥀

Amari

It has been a couple of weeks since the whole Michael ordeal. So far he hasn't been around but maybe because I haven't been around of something. For about 2 weeks Kyra has been avoiding me and now in 2 days I will be graduating. I feeling worried about everything. I hope everything is alright anyway.

Kyra

"Michael, I can't keep doing this. I can't be hanging out with you and not tell her." I said. Right now Michael and I are at Starbucks.

"But it's been going on for a couple of weeks though. Obviously it wasn't an issue then." Michael said.

"I know but I might be in love with her though. Everything is complicated for us on a lot of things." I said. Michael came over and sat next to me putting his arm around me.

I was thinking about it for some while. I really see a future with Amari and I. Next thing you know Scottie and Georgia came into the building. I know for a fact that Scottie is going to tell Amari. I literally haven't been talking to her for about 2 weeks and her graduation is coming up.

"It might be but let's forget all of that and just focus on the now."  I just looked out the window and Michael was trying to kiss my cheek but I turned around and it ended up on my lips.

I froze in fear. I don't know what to do or think right now. Scottie looked at me and shook her head in disappointment, then she walked over towards us.

"That's sad yo. You outta be ashamed of yourself. Amari been worrying about you but here you are. Y'all deserve each other." Scottie said.

Amari

I just got out the shower and heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id and saw it was Scottie.

"What's going on lad." I said putting on some shorts.

"Lad... You won't believe what Georgia and I just witness man."  Scottie sounded so disappointed or sad.

"What's up?" I said.

"So we went to Starbucks not too long ago and we saw Kyra. Kyra wasn't alone, she was with Michael. The worst thing is they kiss lad. I know it has been weeks since you seen her but what might be going on is that she is cheating. I don't know man." I just sat on the been in disbelief.

"You can't be serious yo." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Sorry love but she was. Even I'm disappointed I know she would never do something like this. I was really sure that she was in love with you." Georgia said.'

I couldn't bare to hear anymore so I just hung up . Staring at the ground, I just feel like the world is crashing down. Only because I know Scottie won't lie to me and what gives it more clarification is that Georgia backs her up. All this time and one guy come in to fuck it all up.

.....

After an hour just looking at the floor, I put a shirt on and some shoes to head over to Kyra's place.

....

Kyra

I'm absolutely scared of  how she is going to react on it. I mean I should of just not seen Michael.That kiss shouldn't of even happened. There was knock at the door that made me jump.

"Kyra open the door."  I hear her say.  I was making my way slowly to the door until I heard what she said next. "KYRA SELENA ROSE OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" I quickly got over there and opened the door.

"Amari listen let me explain." I said quickly. She looked at me with no emotion at all.

"This better be a great reason why you've been avoiding me and the fact that I get a call saying you kissed your EX." she slammed the door shut and walked over to me. I backed away and was trying to get some words out.

"Amari, after the whole thing with him coming over and doing that, he came back a few days after to apologize. After did, he became persistent on taking me out to dinner, so I entertained it.  I only did so he could stop asking me. Once that was done I had some family problems coming on. Michael came back again and this time I was around my family. Of course my dad thought we broke up and thought that I was with Michael. I kept telling him that we never broke up that we didn't have problems but he wouldn't listen. Michael took that and ran with it. Then he keeps coming over..."  Amari put her hand up to make me stop.

"So you thought that none of this was worth telling me. So you rather put our relationship on the line more than what it is already. For fucks sake I'm still your fucking student until I walk across that stage in 2 days! WHAT else fucking happened."

I looked down playing with my fingers and began to keep telling her. "So we hung out for a bit. I kept reminding him that we are together and nothing is going to change that." Amari tilted my head up to look into her eyes. By this time tears were coming out. "I know I shouldn't kept it going but I did"

"Kyra you're a fucking 25 year old college professor. You to damn smart for this shit. So do you think I'm supposed to not get mad at this shit.  Months of being with you, telling you things my own best friends that I live with don't know. I WAS going to introduce you to the family that took care of me when that had children of their own. I WAS going to also introduce you to my blood family that I chose to speak with still. But you do the most dumbest shit ever. You know about my past relationships but instead you do this shit. Your tears right not don't mean shit to me Kyra. Bout 3 weeks I go with short phone calls, short text messages, you always say your fucking busy for me to come over. Yet, I'm like its almost the end of the semester and grades are like due. Understanding what's all coming up but you spending time with your ex. You know that we can't do shit in public here until I graduate. What makes things a little okay but not is that the dean knew about us. Yup, last week she called me into her office and I spoke with her."

Flashback

Amari

I was just sitting in my Oral Communications calls when the campus police came in.

"Amari Victoria the dean wants to speak with you in her office."  Aw fuck me....

A/n... that plot twist tho