🌹Mother Dearest🌹

Amari
2 Weeks Later

My sickness went away after it nearly killed me. I know I'm being extra and over dramatic, but when you feel like you've been mouth raped by a monster dick you would also feel like your dying. The entire time Kyra came over to make sure I was okay. She actually care about me.

"So how are your feeling now." She asked me while playing in my curls.

"Better than I was 2 weeks ago. Felt like I was on the brink of death, and Satan is just waiting on me to fall with some gasoline draws on." I laughed.

"Seriously." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yes. At times I feel like if I go to hell its going to be a big lesbian orgy because all Christians say are going to hell. But then I'm going to have fun down there, and he gonna kick me out, and send me to heaven. Then once I get to heaven I'm turning hoes gay up there, then Jesus will kick me out. Thhhheeeen I'll be back on Earth as an immortal human because I'm banned from heaven and hell." I said.

"Out of all the shit you could of thought you say that." She smacked me in the back of the head. Not hard though.

"For real, while everyone going to be at my funeral I'm gonna pop out the casket like hey guys I was banned from  both, sooo let's get fucked up. Then all of y'all going to think I'm a witch or some shit." My imagination is quite messed up but hey I'm me.

The door bell rang and we wasn't expecting nothing today. Oh I'm at Kyra's house chilling since my friends told me I need to get my sick ass out the house. So I migrated to another house.

She got up, and put on her red silk rope, and went down stairs. Kyra was doing there for a little while so I put on my Batman shorts and when down stairs for something to drink. As I was getting closer down the steps I hear another voice that almost, but didn't sound like Kyra.

"My goodness, and who are you?" My eyes widen when I say the resemblance in the woman's face.

"I'm Amari, and you miss." I stood my hand out.

"Monica, Kyra's mother." Shit, shit, shit.

I smiled, and turned back to head up stairs, but she stopped me. I'm half naked, well basically in a sports bra and Batman pajama shorts. This couldn't get worse.

Kyra

I had no idea that my mom was going to come over. I told her about that popping up at my house unannounced. I was praying that Amari doesn't come down from my bedroom.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I said tying my robe up.

"Just came to spend time with my daughter." She had walked into the kitchen. "Honey who's jacket is this?"

"That's mine. Mom it's really not a good time for you to be here." I said trying to get here to leave, "I'm kind of busy with some things, and I need to get back to them."

She was going to say something until Amari walked into the kitchen. Damn her thirst. I knew she was thirsty, but did she have to bring her lazy ass downstairs now. What makes matters worse is that she is basically half naked. I can definitely feel an interrogation coming on and later on my dad calls.

-🌹-

"So Amari do you have a job?"My mom asked her.

"Yes I do."

"How much you make. Are you in school, you have your own car. Do you have a place to live? What's you major? Do you have kids?." She Just bombarded her with a bunch of questions.

My mom told me I couldn't sit next to her so she is there with no shirt or underwear on in front of my mom.

"20 an hour, yes I'm in school, but it's my last year. I actually own 2 cars, and a motorcycle. I own my loft apartment that can hold 5 people. Major in Art and Writing. I have no kids as of now." I'm so glad she has her shit together. Mothers can be so critical of the person you date or well going to in the future.

"How do you expect to get a high paying job with those tattoos."

"Well I already have my internship at one of the high demand interior design companies, and have a guarantee hire once I graduate or if I feel like I want to work there. I already have a few people trying to work with me. So regardless of my tattoos they absolutely don't care." Well damn, I probably wouldn't be surprised if she knew the CEO of the company if she has that.

I thought Amari was smart before, but she has life all figured out at this age.

"We'll pick up more on this later. I see sweetie you have some unfinished business to take care of. I'll see you later." My mom got up and left my house.

Mom:
Damn she is fine, I really wanna know how this happened. Also I'm telling your daddy and she is a keeper, she is going to be making a lot of money.

"Why do I have a feeling yo dad is muscular as hell, and gonna take me into a garage full of guys looking like they been in prison or murder someone or part of a gang to scare me." She said.

"Yeah that's gonna happen. Be prepared to see guns too." I said.

"Yo family crazy!" She yelled going up stairs, "still thirsty though."

The sexual intense content will come soon...