🌹Family Dinner🌹

A/N... if you didn't know that everything is happening in Amari's last semester before she graduate

Amari

Right now, it's March and spring break is in 2 weeks. Things have been sort of crazy with Kyra and I being together. So far, we are just dealing with the whole Tyler situation.  I only have 2 more months until I graduate.

"Baby do want to meet my family or what. My mom has been hounding me about meeting you." Kyra said.

"Yeah I'm completely fine with it. Your mom seems pretty cool, I'm just scare what dad might do though." I'm really just scared to meet her dad but everyone else maybe nicer.

Right now, we are in my room chilling. Kyra is just laying in my bed taking pictures. Going through some papers from my intern job, I feel Kyra arms go around my waist with her head on laying on my back. 

"Would it be bad news if I said they want to have you over tonight." I heard her say.

"Not at all. Are there things that you don't want me to say?" I asked

"Nope just be yourself, it won't be too long until you are not my student anymore. Then we can do anything and everything having to worry about if someone from the school knows."  Kyra planted a kiss on my back.  Looking at my watch it was around 6 in the afternoon.

Turning around I wrapped my arms around her, picking her up and walked over to the bed. I sat down while she straddled my lap. I just sat there and looked at her. Nothing more but just appreciating her and what she is worth.

--

After getting dress in something simple, Kyra and I were heading out of my place. Going down to the garage we got into my classic ss camaro. She put her parents address into the gps. Arriving at her house I was quite hesitant to go inside

"Baby relax please."

"Easy for you to say." I groaned before opening my door to get out.

She kissed my cheek and held my hand. This is going to be very interesting. Hopefully this doesn't turnout like Get Out or some other weird bullshit. Kyra opened the door and I seen her mother Monica come through.

"Hey baby, and nice to meet you again..." I took the hint that she didn't remember my name.

"Amari." I said reminding her of my name.

Coming down the stairs was this buff ass dude. Looks like he went to the marines or something. I tensed up a bit as he came closer.

"So, you must be Amari that my wife talked about a while back." He has his hands behind his back.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Look her boy, I don't know your intentions with my daughter" he said. Wow I would think Monica would of told him that I'm a girl.

"Honey let's just sit at the dinner table and get to know each other please." Monica said while pulling her husband into the dining room.

All that was at the dinner was Kyra's mom, dad, and her 2 brothers. Everyone else was nice towards me except her father of course. They now know that I'm Kyra's student and keeping the secret for now until graduation is over. I can feel her dad just mean mugging me throughout the dinner.

"Kyra, why did you decide to date it over here." He used his knife and pointed it at me.

"Dad seriously be nice, Amari hasn't done anything wrong." Kyra said.

"Well I don't trust it with you. It is probably mooching from you. Using you to graduate because it is probably stupid as fuck. I bet you don't have anything going for yourself now do you." I just began to laugh while he was talking the entire time.

"I don't fucking need to use Kyra. See here's the entire story why I'm with her. I find her very beautiful just like anyone else does. But what makes her overly attractive she is so independent, smart,  and talented. She knows what she wants in life and doing it. All these other girls don't even know where to begin. Like I said girls, Kyra is a woman. I love everything about her, from the way she plays with her fingers when she is nervous ,and how she tries to lie but ends up trying to convince herself that. Thing is this I don't need her money what so ever. See baby you know when I told you my internship at that company was a guaranteed spot. Well my real grandfather is the CEO, the whole reason why I'm starting from the bottom because that's what I want to do." She looked shocked by what I was saying.

"I can do whatever I want to do. If I want to take her out to Paris over the spring break, I will. If I want to take her to London, Italy, Madrid,Cancún , Bahamas, Amsterdam, where ever I will. Money isn't anything to me. I love her more than she realizes it. Now if your going to keep calling me it, I'm going to fuck you up." With that he stood up, so I did too. He walked over to me and pulled his gun out.

I just looked at him in his eye and moved his hand to where the barrel of the gun is between my eyes.

"Do it then. My actual family obviously didn't want me. Only a few people in my actual family accept me for who I am. So if killing me is going to bring you any justice, then your wrong." He looked like he was really going to pull the trigger. "Your not going to, the gun is empty and there's no bullet in the chamber."

"That's it Randy, put the fucking gun down. You really thinking about killing the only person that Kyra has ever brought home to meet us. The girl loves Kyra, but you rather ruin that. Amari I'm so sorry about your family. I may not know you like my baby does, but I hope I will get to." Monica took the gun from Randy's hand

"Wow dad, way to be the biggest asshole out here." One of her brothers said. My phone started to ring, as I pulled it out my pocket, the caller id said Scottie.

After speaking to her in French, I just grabbed my coat and left the house, after I gave my goodbyes to everyone except Randy. Well today was a fucking hoot.

A/N... Hey y'all I'm back with the updates now