Results 🥀

No POV

The ambulance rushed to the hospital with Amari in the back bleed struggling onto life. The bullet went deep from the angle that the gun went off. Kyra is in the front shaking and crying with blood on her hands and shirt. Kyra can't believe that the things happened like this. The EMTs are trying to stabilize Amari as she ends up coughing up blood inside her oxygen mask.

"Hey Mark go faster I think we might be losing her." The EMT in the back said.

Kyra gasped and broke down in the front seat. The driver starts to speed up and was heading to Oak Crest Hospital. As the ambulance now hitting 100 on the highway, the police had blocked off roads for the ambulance to go through. Now at the emergency entrance of the hospital Amari was rushed into surgery. At that point Kyra had Amari's phone and called her mom.

"Hello, is this Amari's mom." She asked.

"Yes who is this." the woman said.

"This is Kyra, um I'm sorry but Amari has been shot and I'm at Oak Crest Hospital." the woman gasp.

"Kenny grab the keys, guys go to Oak Crest Amari has been shot." at the moment the call ended.

Kyra

"Kyra what the hell happen." I saw Tyla and everybody else come through.

"Michael had a gun, he dropped it once the police came and it went off." a nurse had came over with some disinfectant wipes to get the blood off of my hands. I broke down. I couldn't handle it. It's Amari's graduation day, this shouldn't of happened at all.

"Sweetie calm down. Amari is a fighter, she is going to get through this." a woman pulled me into a hug, " I know this wasn't an ideal way of us to meet but things happen for a reason."

I just wrapped arms around her and continued to cry.

"I didn't want any of this to happen to her."  I said. 

"Now I don't believe that because of a number of things. Everything happens for a reason and sometimes it can bring people closer or apart. It may be a situation that involved you but you or her didn't know his intentions. We just have to hope and pray that she is okay."She told me, "by the way I'm Sonya her mother but not by blood."

2 Hours Later

The surgeon came out looking for us.

"Are you all family of Amari Victoria." the surgeon said.

"Yes we are, is everything alright." Sonya said.

"She was a fighter. Everything is great, we were able to remove the bullet from her abdomen and stopped the bleeding.There was no complications and if you guys would like to see her you can just go to room 503 and she will be in there." the surgeon said.

We went up to her room to go and see her. I know she is under pain medicine at that time so she might not be talking. Everybody went in there to see her first but I wanted to wait. Once everyone had seen her I went inside.

"There's my girl c'mere girl." she said.

"Hi Amari you okay." I said.

"Hell yeah I'm okay are you baby. C'mere baby come lay with me please." Amari moves over and patted the hospital bed. I got in and laid next to her.

Amari scooter down and laid her head on my chest, "you know I really don't care what happen. I just wanna be with you. You're my everything, in a sense we both put everything on the line to work. Now that things are over there is nothing to stand in our way. Please just be mine." With that she fell asleep

Next Day

" Alright just make sure you don't do anything to split your stitches. You have some in side and the staples with come out in a few weeks. Here's a prescription for pain medication. Use the cautiously." the doctor said. With that  Amari signed her discharged papers.

"Thanks for being here." she said as we walked out of the hospital.

"Don't mention it, it's pretty much my fault we are in this in the first place. I'm really sorry that all of this had happen."  I wanted to hold her hand but I don't think she would let me. I miss being under her and just hearing the random things that comes out of her mouth.

Once we got into the car it was silent. I don't know if she is debating on us. I want us but I don't think she want us back. I took her to the pharmacy to pick up her medicine and grabbed a few things for myself. I ended up taking Amari back home and just went back home. I don't want to over step my boundaries with her.