Just Us🌹

Amari

Geez getting shot is not fun. It has been a few days since Kyra dropped me off at my house. I miss her, she hasn't been around. Things between us really fell off. I don't like this feeling that I am getting from it. As if this whole situation is actually breaking us apart. I decided to call her and see what's up with her.

Kyra had picked up on the third ring, "Hey Kyra you good, I haven't seen you in a minute." I said.

"I'm fine, I kind of thought you didn't want to be with me anymore." I can tell she sounded like she was pouting and on the verge of crying.

"Kyra let's get thing straight, I took a whole bullet for you. I'm not letting that stop me from loving you, nothing will. Shit happened, obviously things went extremely south with it doesn't mean I don't want to be with you. Stop thinking that I don't want you because I really do. So bring that ass here and hold me dammit." I heard her giggle and it sounded like she was getting up.

"Fine, I'll be there in 10." with that we hung up the phone.

It hurts a little bit sometimes and then there are time were it hurts so bad. I can't really go to work because of it. I'm out of work for about another week then I can return. At this moment I'm hired at my grandpa's company and I had to quit my other two jobs. There wasn't a problem with me doing it so things went great.

Kyra finally came over and we laid up in my bed now. I'm just laying on her breast rubbing circles around her belly button. Everything was peaceful, everyone was actually out so the place is really quiet. I feel Kyra playing in my hair and I was dozing off for a minute.

"Baby." I heard her say still playing in my hair.

"Mhm" I tried to look up at her.

"I'm glad I don't have to worry about hiding you anymore." I saw  a huge smile on her face. Shit I'm glad too. The only thing is we wasn't quite hiding it was more like we didn't make such a big deal about it.

I chuckled a bit, "Good, now put me all over your Facebook and Instagram so I know its real. I'm just kidding to be for real. Please tell me you don't have any other exes that crazy like that and would shoot me. I don't like being shot."

"No, there's more baby." I sat up a bit.

"Damn I'm lucky as shit. You so damn fine." I did end up taking my pain meds before she got here. All I know is I'm high as fuck right.

"What happened to my smooth talking Amari." she laughed. Kyra seen how low my eyes are right now. This Vicodin is strong as fuck.

"Oh it still here, but right now I don't feel like being that way. I fucking missed you, everything just felt like hell without you." I laid back down, These pain killers was putting me to sleep.

Kyra

I stayed with Amari while she sleep. Thinking about everything I did over react to her. I was too scared of what would happen and my worst fears almost came true. I'm glad that she didn't die. I don't know if I would live with knowing she practically died because of me. I just held her in my arms, while she is drooling on me, snoring loudly. Picking up her medicine bottle, they are some high grade vicodin. I'm going to have to make sure she doesn't abuse these. Eventually I fell asleep with Amari.

***
2 hours later

Amari

I'm not messing with this Vicodin anymore. That shit was way to strong for me. What's bad about this is I have 40 of these pills. People wonder why opioid addiction is so high when its the doctors prescribing high doses of it. Then when you do truly need medicine they won't prescribe you with it.

I moved away from Kyra do she can sleep, but then I had an idea to mess with her. I'm so glad that my floors do not creak.  went into the bathroom grabbing some toothpaste and creeped back into the bedroom. I moved her hair out her face so it won't get in it. She moved a bit and I almost fell on top of her. Once she stopped I started to squeeze the tube . A long strip was on her face and she slapped herself.

She kept rubbing it in until she got up "baby what the hell."

I moved away before she tried to hit me with her toothpaste hand. I couldn't help but laugh at her then eventually it was starting to hurt me.

"Really, I don't like you right now." she pouted with the left side of her face white with blue crystals over her face.

"Well baby you smell minty fresh now." I laugh dodging her swings. I got on top of her pinning her hands above her head. "Still look sexy as fuck to me baby." I tried to kiss her but she kept moving her head.

Eventually she stopped moving and just let me kiss her. I got up and gave her a hot towel to wipe the toothpaste off her face. Once she was done she walked over to me while I'm sitting on the edge of the bed. She got behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm glad we don't have to technically hide our relationship." she buried her head in my neck.

"Right, now we can do more things but to be honest it really not going to change." I said.

Kyra grabbed my phone and took a picture of us. Picture perfect to me.