🌹Distractions🌹

A/N... Alright I had this chapter for a little minute. Hope y'all like this. Also should put a picture up of Amari

———————————————————————

Amari

Today I wasn't really doing anything. My job didn't call, and I didn't have any home work to do. Today is a no school day for me because I don't have any classes today. I was laying down about to fall asleep when my phone ringed.

It was just my boss telling me that I have a house to go to I really didn't pay attention to who I would be painting for, but I just wrote down the address. I changed into my khaki shorts, a t-shirt with the company's logo on it and my splattered paint vans.

Leaving the house after grabbing my book to sketch out some things the person want me to do, and getting into my Jeep I headed out to the house. The house was in a great area, looked really nice. I got out and went to knock on the door. I heard a familiar voice say I'm coming, but I feel like I heard that voice before. The door opened and standing there was Kyra.

"Well this was totally unexpected, but I'm your designer/painter or however you want to call it." I said.

"Definitely but come in, I'll show you the guest room." She let me inside her house, and it was a cozy type of feel. She is very color neutral though but I liked the style.

She led me upstairs, and I couldn't help but stare at her ass. Once we got to the spare room she was telling me how to paint it.

"So how you want the colors to be?" I asked her showing her a book of colors to use. She pick out a light brown, white, and black. "Okay any particular design you want me do?" I also asked.

Kyra showed me how she wanted the room to be. The colors went well with the furniture in here. Once we had that done I had to go out and get the stuff to paint with.

-🌹-

I was almost finished with the entire room, and I wanted to show her how it looks.

"Wow Amari this is truly amazing." She said. I had my shirt off because I spilled a lot of paint on me. So she decided to wash my shirt for me so it won't stain.

I was sweating a bit, and it was running down my abs a bit. I took a paper towel and an wiped it off. I felt her eyes on me just staring intensely.

"You know Professor it's impolite to stare." I said.

"What. I'm sorry." She blushed hard.

"What's going on in the pretty head of yours." I got closer to get lifting her head up for her to look at me. Our height difference is major I'm 6'2 while she is 5'6.

I licked my lips, and I saw her eyes go down to the.

"Do it." I simply said leaning in and she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me.

Things got heated, and something wanted to make it appearance in this.

"What's this." She grabbed it a bit hard, and I had let out a throaty groan. Kyra then unbuckled my belt, and unbutton my shorts pulling them down a bit along with my boxers.

Instantly my dick sprang up hitting my stomach, "I was born different. Kinda hard to explain."

She looked up into my eyes. "This is really hot. I don't know why, but it's so hot."

I could only nod in agreement. Her hand felt so good on my skin. Kyra's hands were average and delicate, and she couldn't even wrap her fingers around me. But she was strong, and as her hand glided up and down my length she kept squeezing out precum until the sticky fluid was flowing down my shaft. My skin was slick, and the wet sound of her handjob became the loudest sound in the room. She leaned in and kissed me again. We moaned into each other's mouths as the pace of her stroking increased.