🌹Us🌹

A/N... If you thought I was done today then tell yourself to shut up and take this update. I'm back

Amari

After the movies we went to my place and all chilled there. When we got there Tyla, Alexis, Dion and Jaxon was there. Kyra and I started playing pool, while the rest was just chilling.

"Okay love what's up with the fake Moneybagg." Scottie asked

"Alright so Michael and I dated like 2 years ago. He was all nice at first but then he just gave me a vibe that he wasn't no good. Michael really had nothing going on for himself so I wasn't going to allow myself to still be with somebody who isn't going to do anything with their life. We was on and off a lot after the break up but I had enough of it and just absolutely called it quits. But today I really don't know what happened. I wasn't expecting none of that today." She said while she sunk the 8 ball and won the game.

The 4 was confused so Scottie explained what had happened earlier. I find it funny how people change when the person they are with leaves them. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Personalities or traits change after the break up. More of a psychological thing to be honest. Maybe he realized Kyra is an amazing woman and he must of saw that he need to do better. Losing her just changed him but you should want to be a better person regardless of losing someone you could have had a future with. But really after those stunts he pulled just didn't fly with me. He must of really not change but only changed how he dresses and how he got money.

I was sitting on a stood when Kyra came over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"what's wrong baby?" she asked me kissing me on the lips.

"Nothing you this is just my face." A lot of people think I'm upset or sad about something but that is really just my resting face. I guess I just look mean for some reason.

"You sure baby?" I pulled her closer to me to were she is in-between my legs.

I looked her in her eyes and said, "Yes babe I'm fine. Even though your ex pissed me off earlier I'm fine." By the look in her eyes, it looks like she was doubting it, "don't doubt it, I really am. Now I have a question for you though."

"And that it" she looked confused.

"Do I really have to go to my classes tomorrow, I mean really." I whined.

"Of course you do. Finals is in a week then a 2 or 3 weeks later you will be graduating. You can go some more days. By the way what are you doing for graduation." She said.

"I don't know, something to be honest. My mom and dad would be there and all of my grandparents. Maybe my siblings if the assholes would let them." I still don't call my real mom and dad parents if anything just assholes.

"I believe they will babe. If they tried to contact you before then they could let you see them then." She told me. Everyone was just watching movies while we was in the cut just talking.

"Okay so you know that my family is going to there so most likely they would want to meet you. Oh geez I can almost feel the embarrassment and stories." My face feels hot and I'm probably blushing or flustered whatever it is now.

"Aww I cant wait now baby." She cheered. Kyra kissed me some more while they no paying attention to us. First it was just little playful ones then it got intense. I grabbed her ass and just squeezed pretty hard. She moaned in my mouth while I was still kissing her.

"HEYY! Chill that shit out!" Jaxon yelled.

"Don't be mad that I be getting some action and you don't. Now if you will excuse me I'm trying to get my dick wet." I picked Kyra up and walked to my room.

I was really thinking about getting another place better than this one. Let them have this and just get one of my own. I've already been looking into some and I found a good one. Maybe if me and Kyra stay together long enough I'll buy it for me and her.