🌹Pressure: New Years Dilemma🌹

The Same Day
NO POV

"Before I leave Norah, I would like to remove someone off the authorized visitors list please." Kyra said.

"Sure, who?" Norah asked.

"Jaxon Harris please." Kyra doesn't want anything happening to Amari while they all are still here in Nevada. Even if it comes from her best friend.

Hendrix pulled back up to the front of the hospital to pick up Kyra. She trusts everyone except Jaxon so she took the joint that grandpa gave her.

"Relax baby girl. You've been stressed out enough," he said as they pulled off.

The heat in the car was turned up as they drove back to the house. Hotboxing the car because he knows she needs a stress reliever. Kyra's main source of stress reliefs is laying in the hospital bed in a coma. As they parked in the driveway, they sat there giggling at nothing passing the joint to each other.

"So how was Amari as a kid?" Kyra asked.

"A pain in the ass. Audrey and Amari had it out for each other for some weird reason. Mostly it was a normal sibling fight. Amari's strong back ass loved trying to sweep the floor and tried to mop too. She did actually manage to do it too. She hated wearing shirts until them little ass boobs came in. That lasted up until she was fourteen. Amari was always covered in dirt or was just plain ass dirty." he said as he rolled up a joint. Kyra has never seen someone roll a joint without a tip as fast as Amari did. "She took forever to potty train though. Once she started getting rashes on her ass and shit, that when she wanted to get on that pot. Those baby wipes don't feel too good on some irritated skin."

"Really?" Kyra laughed.

"Yeah, hard headed little girl. When I started the company she wanted to come with me and help. She had some amazing ideas and a good eye for detail. Some ways she wanted to be a landlord and own some buildings. Letting her do the things she does now shaped her into this person she is today." He said. "You know she really loves you. Amari talked about you a lot. Some of the things she learned from me was how to talk to people. She always has been quiet though. Everything always has a double meaning. No matter how innocent or evil. I told her to not limit your creativity. She lacked verbal skills, but her writing always spoke louder. Like a rose, Ms. Rose has a lot of different meanings. From talking, writing, pictures or the real things could speak volumes."

"She definitely learned from the best huh?"

"You know it. My child missed out on raising a great kid."

"They did." Kyra said.

December 31

Everyone has been drinking and smoking celebrating the end of the year to the new year. Mentally and emotionally hurt because she is going into the new year without Amari.

"Hey, slow down on this." Grandpa Hendrix took the Hennessy bottle from her.

"I'm fine." Kyra said

"That's what everybody says when they are really hurting deep down inside." He said.

As the count down started reality really set in. Kyra just spent the rest of the year alone without the love of her life. Under the influence, Jaxon tried to make his move again.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

Jaxon made his move trying to kiss Kyra as clock struck twelve. It almost happened, but Audrey stopped him.

"Really Jaxon!" Audrey yelled at him. Kyra too out of it to really understand whats going on. Grandpa Hendrix went over to Jaxon, and broke his nose

"I advise you to book yourself somewhere to stay while you can ." Grandpa Hendrix said.

A/N... are y'all happy I'm updating this again... now time to go ghost... just kidding -Aj

Grandpa Hendrix