🌹Top High🌹

Kyra
That Night

I got Amari in the car, and she is just smiling her ass off. She doesn't need to do that shit again. The entire time I was driving, she was just real touchy- feely. After a while she fell asleep in the car on the way to my house.

"Baby wake up," I said. She looked at me with her red eyes. I handed her a bottle of water and she slowly grabbed it.

"I can't open it." Amari slowly tried to twist the cap off, but she couldn't. She cannot be that damn high. I grabbed the bottle and opened it for her.

"Alright baby drink up."  She looked at the bottle, then looked at me.

"I don't want it now." I can't stand her high ass. I just laughed it off because it's funny seeing her this way.

"Drink the damn water." I laughed. I put it up to her lips and tip the bottle. I just shook my head. Amari is so damn high. "I did say behave Amari."

"I did though baby. We just smoked and that was all. Ooo we should go to a Jill Scott concert baby." I got out of the car and walked to her side, helping her out the car. "Remind me never to let you wear sundresses.  I don't like it, you can only wear it around me." She got behind me, and squeezed my ass.

"Whatever you say Amari." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I mean it. If I can't wear gray sweatpants, then you can't wear sundresses." She said.

For the past two months Amari has been in a good mood. Well mainly because we don't have to worry about school anymore. I grabbed her hand and helped her into the living room. Once she sat on the couch, she grabbed my hand, and made me straddle her lap. I just feel her hands go straight to my ass, and she just started to grab and squeeze my ass cheeks. The entire time she is just looking at me in my eyes.

"How did I get so lucky to be with you? You are just so amazing." She said.

"I don't know baby. I'm glad you were in my class." I could feel her lifting my dress up, grabbing my now exposed ass. "How high are you baby?"

"I'm up there. You know, all those times you kept telling me that almost everything I was saying was inappropriate. What were you really thinking at the time?"

"A lot of things baby. You just knew your way with your words. Almost everything you said had some different meaning to it. Just they way you talk, and really didn't have a filter on what you said. I had to stop myself so many times for saying something that could have got me fire. But obviously the dean was rooting for us anyway." I said. She lifted my black sundress off me and leaving me on her lap with nothing on.

"So, you really didn't have nothing on under this. You walked out of your place, and my place with just this thin shit on." I felt her right hand go up my body, and eventually squeeze around my throat. Amari squeezed a bit tighter. "such a fucking bad girl you are baby."

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it." I challenged her.

"So much." She whispered in my ear. "So much baby." I felt her warm tongue slide up my neck. Amari slapped my ass hard. I know she is high, but I'm pretty sure this is a different high now.

She picked me up a bit while she stood up and sat me back down on the couch. She went over to the loveseat, and sat down.

"What I want you to do is spread them lovely golden brown legs, and play with that pretty pussy of yours." She said taking her hoodie, and sweatpants off. Now she is just sitting there in her black Calvin Klein briefs and sports bra.

I've never done this before so my nerves are at an all-time high. Even though I'm nervous, I am ready for this.                                                                                                                                                                

I hope that the wetness that I felt between my legs is glistening in the dimly lighted living room. I slid my hands over my breast lightly grazing my nipples which were already hard and providing a pleasant aching sensation. I spread my legs as far as I could and brought my hands down my sides to cup my ass cheeks and to slowly and enticingly spread myself so that Amari could see my tight pussy. It has been at least 3 weeks since we have had sex.

She really have been focusing of her job.  My fingers lightly traced my labia and I heard her intakes of breath as I spread the moisture down toward my welcoming hole. I gasped myself as I felt droplets of moisture ooze from my wide-spread pussy. Now my fingers were tracing my lips, dipping into my pussy to sample the excitement there. I could feel my clit throbbing in anticipation, but I wanted to make this last as long as possible so I kept my hands away from my clit.

Amari pulled her guy out of her briefs, and began slowly stroking herself to life. I could feel her eyes boring into me watching my every move. My pussy responded with a throb of its own and more hot love juice, coating my fingers and they roamed up and down my slit. A moan escaped my lips. This was far easier and more exciting than I had ever imagined. I could feel my nipples getting even harder and the ache of wanting more.

Amari came closer to me on her knees right in front of me. With two fingers I started to finger myself, I went in deep and hard moving my hand in and out of my pussy, using myself made lube to rub over my silky clit. The hornier I was getting the harder she is getting. Her groans were getting much quicker, but I know she is holding back. With the thought in my mind I rubbed myself harder, knees spreading even wider, bouncing up and down as I pictured riding her.

My juices are now dripping down my inner thighs, and onto the couch. Within seconds my eyes glazed over with pleasure. I arch towards her, knowing my pussy is greedy for her touch, and really her everything. I looked down at Amari, making eye contact. I moan softly watching her eyes darken with lust. She bring her hands up, gripping my waist on both sides pulling me forward, moving my hand away from my pussy. I moan as her fingers brush my clit, rubbing it quickly and hard to ease the ache there. My breathing starts to get short, and sharp as my orgasm approach.

Amari came closer to my pussy, then start to suck hard on my clit, mercilessly flicking it with her tongue. I move my hand into her curly hair, grabbing on to it. She quickly slide in two of her own fingers in me, thrusting them quickly into my slick pussy.

"Ohh, I'm... I'm..." I panted before I explode, contracting around her fingers, pushing them deeper into my wet pussy.

She continue to thrust, and feeling my juices pooling under me, but Amari kept catching it all in her mouth. She kept licking my clit, dragging every last wave of pleasure from me. She slowly draw her fingers from my pussy, looking at them totally coated in my juices. I watched her as she slowly bring them to my lips. I opened my mouth and suck them clean. She moan as I lick my lips, catching any trace of my juices.

"Fuuuucckkk." I hear Amari groan. Well I know tonight will be a long night.