🌹Private Property🌹

Sike!! I lied I actually just finished writing -Aj

Alright pics of Amari and Kyra if you forgot how they looked

Amari POV

Amari POV

She looked at me for a minute, then I walked away not wanting to deal with any of this. Continuing with the rest of the tour, I gave out my business card to them. More than likely I will have more business after this one. This lady just doesn't understand that there will be no extra services like I did Kyra. ONce they left, I loosened my tie, unbutton the first few buttons, just overall tired and stressed out.

"Ms. Victoria?" Not knowing that it's one of the guests Ms. Kaimi brought here.

"Yes, how can I help you?" I said going back to being professional.

"This is really beautiful. I've tried different interior design companies, and none really performed as well as this has. Well even though opening day is only a few more days away, this will be the next new thing here." the guy said.

"Well Mr..." "Thomas" "Right Mr. Thomas, I can assure you that my company is the best, and can do better than our competitors. Besides we aim to really get what the client wants. We may help tweak their vision, and lead them into a position like this. Honestly, after this project I will not be taking up any more jobs for two weeks. If it's something that you want done quickly, I can directly assist you to someone that can do a fantastic job like this."

"Thank you, Ms. Victoria. Listen, I know that Ms. Kaimi is...overbearing and not very professional."

"That is an understatement, but it does seem like you want to work with me. You just have to wait, I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but you understand the current situation."

"Of course, I don't mind waiting honestly. Get as much rest as you can once this is over with. I just want you to design a few houses for me. Here." He handed me his card, "This goes directly to my cell just call and we can set up a meeting to see the other properties that I want designed."