🌹 Teasing 🌹

My alarm blares in my ear as I woke up. Stopping the alarm it's 9:30 in the morning. Laying there trying desperately not to fall back to sleep, I got up and stretched. Popping my muscles that once was stiff now loose as I walked into my bathroom and stripped out my clothes getting into the shower.

I step into my glass door shower, turning the water to be hot as I cleaned my body. Hot showers just melt away stress, and dirty from your skin and just feel clean.

Once I got dressed I went to put some mango/coconut oil in my hair because it smells really good to me.

"Mars you going to class today." My friend Dion asked me. I grabbed my bag, wallet and keys to my black Jeep.

 I grabbed my bag, wallet and keys to my black Jeep

Dion🌹☝️

"Yup come on." We walked out the large loft apartment and headed down to the garage. Once we got into the Jeep we had some small talk.

Me and Dion go to the same college while the rest goes to either don't go to college or to a different one. Once we got there we basically went out separate ways. It's early in the morning and nobody likes to talk in the morning.

Going to my art class I sat and just started doing some drawings. I major in art and my minor is writing. To me class went by fast. I was actually focused on drawing then listening to what I should be actually doing. I'm really just here to be here if that makes sense.

-🌹-

Class ended now I'm walking over to my writing class. I walked into the room and went to my usual spot in the back. But today my body wants me to sit up in the front. Pulling out my MacBook I see Professor Rose walking in.

Today's attire is a white blouse with a black skirt, along with nude red bottom heels. Hair down and a few accessories. I was busy typing up a little, entirely lost in my thoughts until she tapped on my desk. I lifted my head up and looked at her.

"Yes Professor." I said licking my lips. I sat back a bit and just looked her right in her eyes. It's important to give a person eye contact while your talking to them.