🌹Early Confession🌹

Bro I started this book when I was like 19... I'm 21 now. Y'all some real ones sticking with this book. I'm gone finish this story, this is going to be a goal of mine now. -Aj

Amari POV

"Well I'll be damned." I walked in the room seeing my baby Kyra in my shirt, in my hotel room.

I laid my bag on the dresser, and placed my hand on her waist.

"Hi." she wrapped her arms around my neck, and kissed me. "Corona and lime."

"Yeah, when did you get here?" I asked her squeezing her ass.

"Like maybe thirty minutes ago actually. I missed you, so I wanted to surprise you," I licked my lips.

"Well baby let me take a shower,and you will have me for the rest of tonight before I pass out." I said. I'm tired, but I can muster up some energy to stay awake. I might take her out tomorrow since it will be Friday.

I let her go, and went into the bathroom. Stripping out of my suit quickly, I took a quick shower because I don't want to miss anytime with her. I washed my body, scrubbing away the day with a medium rough texture towel. I don't like soft fluffy wash clothes, that shit does not make me feel clean. After three good washes I came out of the steaming bathroom in a towel wrapped around my waist.

I could 'feel' her eye on me watching my every move. As I dried off I tossed the towel back in the bathroom on the sink. Coming out just bare ass naked, then putting some deodorant on. Going over to my duffel bag slipping on a pair of champion grey shorts that's not leaving nothing for the imagination, and a oversized black shirt with the word Daddy in bold white letters.

I got into bed pulling Kyra closer to me, just enjoying having her in my arms.

"How have you been?" I asked her. She grabbed a large joint from her rolling tray she must have brought with her. Good thing this floor is smoke friendly, and we have the balcony open for the smoke to go out.

"You know I'm always good with you, but I'm really enjoying this summer before I have to teach for the semester coming up. All four classes I'm doing are full. Normally, they don't fill up quickly as they did, but since I've been there so many people has been taking this course," she said lighting the joint.

"Who wouldn't want a beautiful queen as yourself as a teacher. It's better than seeing these old white men and women. They can have a sexy woman as yourself to stare at for 16 weeks. I mean I was there for the love of writing, but I guess I got side tracked by you. I'm glad I took that course," she passed me the joint. Tonight became even better with my baby here.

"Baby do you have to work tomorrow?" she asked me while laying her head on my chest.

"Yep. I'm not doing another job with this client for a while. She asked to take me out for a drink, and today has been a hard day. Somethings didn't go well, but mostly everything else did. Next thing I know, she tried to get me to drink more. I didn't feel right with the situation, so I left."

"Honestly, and this might be the weed talking , but I would definitely have a threesome with her." Yeah this is the weed talking. She doesn't like sharing and she made that very clear.

"Baby, you wouldn't let that happen. Here how it would go, you wouldn't let me put my dick in her pussy, her ass, nor her mouth. If anything you would be fucking her." I said rubbing her ass while we talked.

"True, so true." she laughed. I know her better than she knows herself. When my ex tried to make a move on me when I took her to those trips, she made it clear that she doesn't share.

We laid there smoking two more joints, just enjoying each others company. We have been together for eight months, and I truly love this woman with all my heart. No other woman can compete with her for my heart. I want her to have my kids when we are ready, and be my wife. Being her girlfriend is starting to no do it for me, but we don't have enough time under our belt as for being together.

"Baby."

"Yes?" I said.

"Do you believe in soulmates? Sometimes I just want to be more with you." she sat up and looked at me.

"I do, but at the same time I don't. I don't is because you can confuse love and lust together. I just don't want to make a mistake with the person that I love, and they only lust for me. I love you, and when I say it, I mean it. It's never been about your body, or looks. To me, that's just a bonus. Ideally how everything started may seem like it was for you body, and not for who you are. I never really act the way I do with you towards anybody in my past. You stayed in my mind 24/7, and it was never about you body. I love physically, but getting to know you just spoke to me in so many different ways. I never thought about marriage until I met you. I want to secure my future so that, whenever I do pop that question, I'm ready to take on all the responsibilities and everything. I really want to have kids with you, I want you to be the mother of my children. I've always said to don't want kids, but with you I'm will to have as many as you want. In all honesty, if we broke up now, I wouldn't want to date again. I can't go from have the best to having someone that isn't on your level. No one would match up to you. It's like you just tatted your name on my heart and it will never fade or be covered up." I said truthfully.

Kyra teared up at what I said. It is all true, and it came from the heart.

"Are you for real? You really want that from me." she asked.

"Yes, being your girlfriend is amazing, but I just want more. I don't wanna do it here in this hotel, and this damn city." I said.