🌹The Ex🌹

Few Days Later

Unknown POV
"So what are you going to do then?" My friend Travis said.

"I'm about to go over to her place if she still lives there. Then from there ask her out ya know. I got this." I said fixing my watch.

Kyra and I broke up two years ago. If we didn't break up I wouldn't be the man I am today. After our break up I had to get myself together and get my money right. I got into my car and headed over to her place but before I made my way over there I picked up some white roses. Pulling up to her place there was a car outside of her house that I know it wasn't Georgia's or hers.

Kyra POV

"Scottie something is really wrong with you." I laughed. Georgia and Scottie came over and Scottie was trying to twerk but failed.

"Girl you know it was moving." Scottie said sitting down next to Georgia.

"Your back yes, your ass hell no. Maybe if you let Gia blow your back out you would gain some ass." I laughed.

"We all know good and well the only backs being blow out if my baby's back and yours. I know Amari had you in the psycho girlfriend in the making position." I thought about it and she is right about that one.

"That's not the point Scottie." I said.

I heard my door bell ring and my smile dropped instantly. I'm not going to like my ex boyfriend Michael cleaned up well. Well from the last time I've spoken and seen him.

"What are you doing here Michael?" I asked.

"Look I know what you are thinking but I just want to know if you want to go out for dinner tonight." He said.

"Michael that's not a good idea. Really should if asked me months ago but I would of still said no." I said. I was about to close the door on him but he held the door open.

I looked back at Scottie and she got the hint.

"Who's this lad love." Scottie said putting one of her arms around my waist.

Damn Scottie smells good, never noticed this before.

"Wow you've gotten a girlfriend who looks like she has no job and a guy." He scoffed.

"Well lad whatever you didn't have she got now. So you can leave peacefully or forcefully." Scottie looks small but she is really strong for her size.

"Look Lucky Charms." Scottie had cut him off.

"Do I fucking look ginger with pale skin wearing ducking green with a pot of gold. No, so turn your baby come back ass around and leave." Her accent became really strong after that.

I pushed her back into the living room and made her sit down. Now I know not to call her lucky charms. Micheal walked in and closed my door.

"First of all I didn't say you can come in my house son you can walk back out." I said going over to him and opening the door.

"You need a real man." He said.

"Hmmm do I really. Well let's see what I've done without a man. I'm 25 year old college professor, took a personal jet to Paris, London and The Bahamas. Stayed in expensive hotels that you couldn't afford for one night without ruining your credit. With all of that that sounds like I don't need a man or a boy." I said. I heard a motorcycle pulling up and it was my baby.

She came inside and kissed me.

"Wow another one geez really." Michael sighed. Amari looked confused on what's going on.

"Well hello to you too then damn." Amari said. She went over and hugged Georgia and dap up Scottie. "Babe who's this bum."

"My ex." I rolled my eyes.

"But soon to be her not ex but boyfriend." He said all confidently

Amari looks at Scottie and they both laughed. "Booy you wish. Yo baby dick ass couldn't even reach her spot. Fuck outta here. Talk to me when you make an 8 figure check boy. Anyway y'all ready though the movie starts in like a hour and shit." Amari dismissed him so badly he got upset.

"Nigga you ain't shit you just a wanna be man." He laughed.

"Bitch who said I wanted to. I see why you are an ex for a reason. Get the hell out your feelings. Face facts she is with me and I'm doing a way better job than you are. But probably an outstanding job sexually. Besides she doesn't like white roses you dummy." I heard Amari said while I had went upstairs to grab my purse.

When I can back down Amari had him in a headlock. Scottie and Georgia just sat there looking like ain't shit happened. They turned around and looked at me then got up. I grabbed my key and walked out the house. Amari still had him an a head lock the tossed him as soon as they was outside. Scottie moved her motorcycle in the garage and then they got into her all back Charger.

I walked up to Amari and held her by her right arm. "You look sexy babe."

"Thanks. I might need a haircut or should I leave it like this." She asked me.

"Really Kyra you're just gonna let this happen." Micheal said getting up off the ground.

"Yes now you can leave." He got back into his car and left.

"Baby lowkey he looked like an fake ass non tattooed Moneybagg Yo without the expensive clothes and jewelry." Everyone laughed. Well that went well I guess.

A/n... now that I'm back it's about to get messy af!!