🌹Paris 2🌹

Amari

So, Kyra is still upset with the fact that my business is like out and about in you know what I mean. I wanted to get a little bit of some clothes from here. Most things aren't in the US, so I just wanted to see what they have here. Kyra was next to me looking through somethings until I heard a familiar voice I don't want to here.

"Amari is that you." Lord if you love me make her leave.

"Um baby she is talking to you." Kyra gave me the stink eye.

"I know geez." I said lowly hoping the girl wouldn't hear, "heeeeyyyyy Desiree." I'm not gonna lie she is looking fucking good. She got a piercing in the middle of her lip and them lips looking juicy as fuck. I can imagine her just on her knees giving me the best head ever.

I look over to my right and I knew I fucked up so badly right now.

"Its been awhile since I've seen you. Want to know what I miss." Desiree said.

I was going to say no but "Of course what did you guys do." Kyra said

Lord I come to you as a humble servant of your grace, I don't want to see Kyra practically rip my dick off. Please help me. Amen, amen, amen.

"Girl well Amari here is packing. I mean its really a blessing." Desiree came closer to me, "You know I miss feeling you stretch me open."

My body is failing me, but the wrath of Kyra is not what I want. I stepped back and starting thinking of old white ladies in a bikini. The so-called boner I was getting now is not gone. Kyra is looking at me like she is ready to kill me.

"Look Desiree, that's definitely not a good idea to do. Like I am in a relationship and I don't need you to mess it up." I said.

"Why your girlfriend isn't here." She was getting closer to trying to cup my dick.

"Actually, that's her." I pointed over to Kyra. She gave Desiree a fake smile and wave to her.

"Ever do that shit towards my girlfriend again I will have you hanging of that Eiffel Tower for those fake ass extensions." I was going to say something, but I kept my mouth shut. She pulled me out the store and into the car.

The car ride was silent as fuck. I'm scared of what's going to happen. When I parked the car, just left and walked into the hotel. When I walked inside she was already in the elevator heading up to the penthouse. I just put my head down and just walked towards the elevator. When I got inside the elevator it was a couple in there.

"You in the dog house huh." The guy said in French.

"Yes, an old fling said some things and now my baby probably going to kill me." I replied.

"Good luck. From the looks of it you're going to have a looong night." The lady said.

AT THIS MOMENT IF YOU CAN LISTEN TO TAKE YOU TIME BY FELICIA TEMPLE WHILE READING

IM SERIOUS

DO IT

DON'T JUST SKIP THIS ACTUALLY DO IT

SEE NOW THAT WASN'T SO HARD NOW WAS IT

EW THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG IGNORE THAT PART

I shouldn't be nervous, but I never seen this side of Kyra. Its like uncharted territory that I've never been. Now that I'm in the elevator alone heading up to my floor, I was getting a bit scared to go inside. I knocked on the door, but it was slightly open. The lights were dim and there was a note left for me.