Forced Out

Hello everyone! I am here with another new story. Now, many of my followers may be asking- What is RoyalChaos? Well, it is of course another gay shipping between two smaller youtubers known as ZeRoyalViking and ChilledChaos. They are awesome guys and play awesome games other than Minecraft. They are in a small group called The Derp Crew which is with 3 other people who are also mentioned in this story but the main thing focuses around these two. I would suggest trying to get into the fandom by watching them play games first then coming back to this story since I know that many of my followers more commonly know Merome and Skylox and stuff but they are awesome guys so please check them out! Now that all my rambling's done, enjoy the story! :D

[Steven's PoV]

Hi. I'm Steven also known as ZeRoyalViking. I'm 21 years old and I still live with my parents, at least I did until my mom and dad came downstairs to my room while I was editing some videos and told me some bad news.

"Steven, we need to talk." My mom said.

"Hey mom. What's up?" I asked, pausing from my work.

"Listen son, we know we originally gave you until you turned 26 to figure something out. Well, we have decided that that's too long. You have until 3 months after you graduate college to figure something out." My dad said.

"What? What am I gonna do? Youtube does make me good money to go to conventions and stuff but I don't have enough people subscribed and watching me daily to keep me sustained on my own." I said.

"We are aware of this. We were thinking that maybe one of your online friends could house you for a little bit. You always play with them and seem so close to them. Maybe one of those people from the whatever crew can take you." My dad suggested.

"It's called The Derp Crew and besides, that would mean for me to move the closest person to me is GaLm and he lives in Texas." I said.

"What about the other 3 or 4?" My mom asked.

"Well, Smarty lives in New York, and Tom and Chilled both live in Connecticut but I think all of them still live with their parents except Chilled." I said.

"Maybe you could call him."

"I guess. I'll see what I can do." I said, forcing and faking a smile. They smiled back as they left. I turned around back to my desk and groaned. I couldn't believe they were doing this to me. This will just make me depressed as hell when we record videos, knowing that I only have a small amount of time to get settled is just infuriating. I went to Skype and saw Chileld was online. I clicked his name and clicked on video call. The familiar ring went through my headset and into my ears as I waited for him to pick up. He did and answered with a video call.

"Hey bud. What's up?" He asked. He was wearing his normal Mario cap and had a smile plastered on his face that made me smile.

"Hey." I replied.

"You ok bud? You seem, down? Your face is redder than normal? Have you been crying? Did something happen?" He asked. It made me feel happy that someone cared.

"Yeah, I'm not going to lie and say I'm alright. Remember when I said that my parents were gonna give until I was 26 to move out and settle on my own? Well, they changed that. Now they are only giving me 3 months after I graduate this year to figure something out and move out. I know it may conflict with Jess but I was really hoping it would be ok if I moved in with you?" I asked.

"Well, she's at work right now but I can always talk to her when she gets home. You've met her and you two seem to get along just fine. As long as real life doesn't end up like Tomodouchi Life I'm all cool and fine. We can share recording space and make your own room since we have a spare kind of walkway room area that we don't know what to do with at the moment." He said.

"Thanks so much Chilled. One, don't worry about things turning out like Tomodachi Life, I promise that and two, we can figure out exact dates later. Just know that 3 months start June 6th which is the day I graduate and get my degree." I said.

"Alright. I should be back by then. Until then, since no one else is on, wanna play some Town of Salem? ZeRoyalChaos style?" He asked.

"Of course. Let me jut save my progress of editing on this Prop Hunt video and pull up Steam and I should be good." I said. He just smiled as I assumed that he did the same. Anthony, you are a life savior.

Well, that's it for this first, kinda short chapter of this story. A couple of quick things though, if you're a good artist and know these people can you please make me some kind of book cover for this story? I would praise you forever and give you tons of credit! Also, If you guys are hyped for this story please make sure to like/vote on this chapter as well as comment down below if you're hyped and also please follow me if you're new to my stories and want updates! Until then, this is bikergal12 and I will see you guys later! BYE!! :D