Post Stream

[Ze's PoV]

We ended the call with Galm and Smarty and it was just the two of us like how it started. There was something I know both of us needed to discuss but I didn't want to ask or say it first in a fear of possibly getting kicked out.

"So Ze. Be honest. Did you really enjoy kissing me that much?" He asked.

"Will I be kicked out if I said yes?" I asked in return.

"No! No, no, no buddy. I just want to know. I made a promise that I won't kick you out at all. I just want to know how you truely felt before I tell you how I truely felt." He replied.

"Well, in all honesty, I did actually like it a lot. It felt different. For those few seconds I felt like I really knew I could trust you and put my faith into your hands. I don't know right now. I'm confused." I said.

"Well, in all truth, I felt something different as well that I've never felt with Jess before. I don't know if it was because it was my best friend that I've known for the past like 4 years now or that it was with a guy in general but, it did feel different to me as well. Could we possibly, I don't know, try it again?" Chilled asked. My face flushed red once he asked me this.

"I-I don't know. I guess w-we can try again." I stuttered. He smiled and got up. I got up too, looking up at him. He slowly wrapped his arms around my torso and I rested my hands on his broad shoulders. We slowly started to lean in. Chilled half smiled for half a second befor ehe closed his eyes. I closed mine as I felt our lips connect. I definitely did feel something going on but I couldn't tell what it was. It felt so wrong, yet so right, and isn't this in a way cheating on Jess? 

We continued to kiss each other softly, slowly, passionately. We kept our hands where we originally put them, not daring to continue or move them anywhere up or down. We stayed positioned in our stances without moving for the entire time which felt like hours but was only about a minute or two. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes. Both of us couldn't think of anything to say at this moment. He pulled me in for another kiss but this time, I got closer to him. As close as I could possibly get while still being clothed. He could probably feel my hard-on from earlier but I didn't care at the moment. I felt him squeeze my ass and I moaned into the kiss. I tangled my hands into his hair as we were together. 

"Hey Anthony, you done yet or-" Jess said as she walked into the room right in the middle of us and our make-out session.

"Jess, this isn't what it looks like. Ok, we got to the $25k point in our stream and we ended up kissing then. We realized that we will have to film a little date video like last year and if we hit $30k within the next hour we have promised to kiss then as well and we were just practicing how we were gonna do it and go through with it." Chilled somewhat lied.

"Look, I'm not mad Anthony. I just need the money from you guys for the rent." She said.

"Wait, you're not mad?" He asked as he went over to his desk.

"No. I knew something like this was going to happen soon and I thought it would be during the stream." She said. I wrote my part of the check and gave it to Jess the same time Chilled did. After Jess left, we sat in the silence of the office. Chilled rolled his chair over to mine and stared at me right in the eyes. I noticed how his big brown eyes glistened as if he had just found a diamond or something. He grabbed my hands that at the time were right by his crotch and held them in his. He pushed my headphones off just as I heard my Skype ringing and after a while, I know I set it up to pick itself up by itself with a video call. 

Chilled kissed me again to which I happily and hugrily kissed him back. He moved down to my neck and searched all along my collerbone for my sweet spot and when he did, I moaned out his name from pleasure. Knowing that he had found it he continued to lick and suck on the area more, giving me a hickey. I moaned his name loudly until he placed his lips back onto mine. I felt his hands travel down to the bottom of my shirt and he ran his cold hands up the skin of my chest.

"Ok! Guys, if you can hear us, please STOP NOW!" I heard Smarty yell. I tried my best to find my mouse and mute us and/or turn off the webcam but I doubt it worked. I pulled away from Chilled to see everyone their just staring at us but I ignored their stares and ended the call. I put my Skype notification sign to do not disturb and continued where I left off with Chilled. He dragged me to the floor where we made out some more until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I hope you all enjoyed that fluffly little chapter. Less than 1000 words so I call it short. Either way I hope you all enjoyed and I'll talk to you all when I feel better and not like poop. BYE!! :D