Diagnosis

[Ze's PoV]

Anthony drove me to the hospital as quick as he could with hitting minimal bumps and not going over the speed limit, at least I hope. Once we got there he told me to wait here and he'll go inside and get someone to bring over a stretcher to help me in since he doesn't feel safe or comfortable with carrying me into the hospital. 

Minutes passed where I was still wreathing in pain until he finally showed back up without saying a word and started the car's engine. He drove me to the front of the building where there were a couple doctors with a stretcher already set up. I felt a blush come onto my cheeks as Anthony stopped and parked the car but didn't turn off the engine and opened the door closet to the stretcher. I pushed my hand up with all the strength I could muster up while being in pain and he grabbed it. He crawled in with me and let the doctors take my upper half. He carefully grabbed my limp legs and pushed me out of the car, letting the doctors take me away into the hospital. I watched as he drove away to park, a tear falling from my eye and down my cheek. I just wished he was here right now. 

They took me into a room where they checked my vitals and was about to put a needle into me when I showed them my wristband and told them about my Hemophilia. They then gave me an antibiotic, waited for it to settle then put the needle into me. Surprising, I didn't bleed that much but I guess that's what the antibiotic was for to make sure that my blood clotted more so when they put the needle into me I wouldn't bleed as much. After that, they said that they'll send me in for an X-Ray and see what they can do but before anything, they need to know what happened.

"I'm sorry Ze. I had to park the car and the closest place I could find was quite far away." Chilled said as he walked into the room.

"It's fine. I'm glad you're here though. They say that they'll send me to get a X-Ray but they need to know how this happened." I said. 

"Well, we either tell them the truth or we lie about it." He said.

"They're doctors. I think we need to tell them the truth." I replied. He nodded as we waited for the doctor to come back. Eventually and finally he did come back.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Mr.Viking. So, are you ready to tell me how this all happened?" He asked. I looked at Anthony and he gave me a reassuring half-smile. I looked back at the doctor and nodded. 

"Well, the basics of the story is that, well first of all, this is my boyfriend. Second of all, it all happened while we were, having, sex. He was top, I was bottom, and then I felt a pop in my spine and he rushed me here." I said. His eyes widened as he wrote stuff on some paper on his clipboard. He tore off a sheet of paper and handed it to me and left the room.

'RoyalChaos confimed' Is what the paper said. That made me blush deeply and turn towards Anthony.

"What is it?" He asked.

"He knows about us and who we really are on the internet." I said. His eyes widened as he started to laugh. It was another 5 or 10 minutes of waiting before two nurses came in and started moving the stretcher with me on it towards the X-Ray facility. I waited as I was getting X-Rayed for a good 15 minutes before they had everything they thought they needed or wanted. They rolled me back to my room where there was more waiting with Chilled. At one point, a doctor came in with a nurse and some syringes on a small tray. From the looks of it, there was about 3 different syringes. 

"Now, we know that this may seem like a lot but worry, in the end, it'll bring back the feeling in your legs and we're still examining your X-Rays." He said. He made me turn on my side to face away from him and to face Chilled as one by one he gave me shots into my back. Every time I would wince and Chilled would give me a gentle kiss. It took only 5 minutes but it was the longest and probably the most painful experience of my life. 

While waiting for my X-Rays to come back, a nurse knocked on the door and said we had someone here to see us and to see what's going on. We were confused but we said ok. After a few minutes, Tom walked in.

"Tom!" I shouted with joy.

"Hey guys. I've been seeing Ze be wheeled around. What's going on?" He asked.

"Ok look, promise us you won't tell anyone, ok?" Chilled asked. Tom nodded in agreement. "Well, Ze and I are and have been dating for a while now and well, shit happened while trying to, you know, do the dirty for the first time. Ze's entire wasit down ended up going numb and not too long ago a doctor gave him shots so he can feel his legs again but his back still hurts him and we still have no idea why."

"Wait. You guys had sex?" He asked.

"We won't exactly call it that because neither of us finished off. Anyway, what brings you here?" Chilled asked.

"Oh yeah. My grandpa is dying and my dad asked me to come by and say my goodbyes. I was always quite close with him as well." Tom said.

"Oh buddy. We're sorry to hear that. When we all get home will letting you win in Mario Kart make you feel better?" Chilled asked. We all just laughed as the doctor came back in.

"Ok Mr.Viking. It seems that you've hurt yourself fairly bad. The bottom of your spine dislocated and so we'll have to do surgery to fix it and then you'll need to have a back brace for about a two to three months." He said.

"Shit." I mumbled. Anthony just looked at me with sad eyes like he felt guilty.

"Anthony, don't feel guilty. I still love you and to be honest, we both put me in this situation but hopefully, we'll be more careful next time and everything. Don't go and blame this all on you just because you finally felt ready. A part of me knew that we didn't exactly know what we were doing and it was just a recipe for disaster. I'll be back soon enough. I love you." I said. He looked as though he would cry but I put my arm around his neck and brought his lips closer to mine and kissed him softly and passionately.

I was then put under anesthetic and didn't wake for a while as I was trapped and durrounded in darkness. I had finaly woke up but since the light was too bright, I had to shield my eyes for a few moments. Once my eyes had adjusted, I saw that both Anthony and Tom were in the room, talking to each other. Tom was the first to notice me and stopped Anthony mid-sentence to point towards me and show that I was awake. 

"Hey babe. How are you doing?" He asked as he walked over.

"I'm fine just feel like I've just had a little bit of an alcoholic beverage but other than that it's all good." I replied.

"Well the doctors said that you'll have to stay here for a two nights to make sure you'll be ok and to come back every months to check up to make sure everything is all fine." He said as he hugged me gently. I smiled as I scooted myself over so he can crawl into the bed next to me. We didn't care if Tom was there or anything since he already knew and had promised to keep it a secret from all of our friends.

"You two are so cute together. Just saying. I'm surprised you guys didn't say anything sooner." Tom said.

"Well, let us be honest Tom. We've felt like we've been dating since our first kiss on the livestream almost 4 months ago." I said. Tom aww'd at us and we all just chuckled.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. I recently got word from my mom saying that it's any minute now. I'll talk to you guys later and probably over Skype. Bye." Tom said and left.

"And then there were two. Two dudes who are lovers are left alone in a room. One wearing sweatpants and a tank top and one wearing a hospital gown." Anthony said. I chuckled as he kissed me passionately. We started a make out session until the doctor walked in.

"Alright Steven, the sugery went well and you should be able to leave first thing tomorrow." The doctor said.

"Thanks doc." I replied. He smiled a genuine smile before he left. That night we spent the night with each other in my hospital bed, not caring too much about my injury since I did have the body brace and everything.

Sorry for the long wait but stuff about school came up and I needed to take care of it but since all my grades are back up to passing I was able to post this. I have more coming out very soon so there may be another 2 or 3 chapters out today to make up for my absence and everything. Either way, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if ou did please make sure to leave a like/vote on it as well as comment down below and I will see you all later! BYE!! :D