Ignoring

[Ze's PoV]

It's been 2 months since I left Chilled and she doens't seem to be doing any better. She's always texting me saying that she has something important to tell me. She's always trying to call me but I ignore her. Even now on some of my videos that I post she's commenting asking why am I not answering her and thats starting up some shit with the fans. They knew we were together but they don't know what's going on now and how we fell apart. 

In my most recent videos, I'm playing more with Miniladd, Wildcat, Vanoss, Nogla, Delirious, and those guys. They're all really cool guys that I'm glad I'm friends with but I do somewhat miss my other friends. I haven't played, or even talked with them since I left. Not Smarty, Galm, Tom, Max, Nanners, Minx, Ohm, not even anyone from the creatures. I've moved on now and I'm actually happy. I don't have Chilled asking for kisses, I don't need to be dominant or need anyone here at Mini's place, Mini and Wildcat have both been awesome room mates and whenever I may be feeling off or down, they're always there to help me. Things are different and I actually like where I'm heading towards.

It was a regular day. I had just eaten breakfast with Craig and Tyler and I was on my laptop when Craig asked if I wanted to play a horror map with him, Wildcat, Vanoss, and Nogla and of course I accepted. We all logged on and I logged into the server of the map they were playing. Right away, it started with a jumpscare.

"Hey guys look. The cocktus is back." I heard Nogla say and see his Zoidberg character pick up a small cactus plant.

"Put your cocktus back we need to continue." Wildcat replied. We all laughed as we let Nogla lead the way with the cocktus and when he turned around, he smacked me and killed me with the cocktus.

"What the fuck!" I yelled. Everyone else laughed at my reaction to what just happened. "He literly shoved the cocktus up my ass and it killed me. I know I haven't had something shoved up my ass in about 6 months but come on guys. Stop teasing me."

"I-I can't breathe." Mini gasped. I laughed along with them as a jump scare came in and Nogla dropped the cocktus and started to run away.

"Nogla, get back here! You kill me with your cocktus then run away? Jesus, one of those hit and run kind of people." I yelled. I got another text from Chilled saying he needed to tell me something important. 'Chilled was never like that. Never one of those hit and run kind of people.' I thought. I stayed silent even through a few jumpscares before someone noticed.

"Hey Ze. Are you ok bud?" Mini asked.

"Oh sorry guys. I got another text from Chilled and I guess my mind wandered off a little bit." I replied.

"Dude, you're always thinking and talking about Chilled, when are you going to go back? I've been talking to her and I know the situation with her but she said not to tell you but if you can, and I quote, 'get your shit together and reply to me, I'll tell you because as you can probably tell Mini, it's very serious and this is something Ze needs to know about.' She said that to me about a week ago. I know what it is and Tyler does too. Trust us, you need to talk to Chilled." Mini said. I frowned at this. She's told Mini and Wildcat and says that she wants to be the one to say what she needs to say.

We finished the map and I reviewed all the texts I've gotten over the past two months that have lessened in numbers with each passing day. Maybe, I should reply. No, I can't let her get that satisfaction. Until then, I won't go back until that curse is reversed.

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter. If you did please make sure to leave a like/vote on this chapter as well as comment down below for more. I meant to post this yesterday but I was sick and needed rest so I'm sorry about that but I'm hoping to get a chapter posted tomorrow as well. This story is going to be ending soon so I hope you've all enjoyed this story so far and expect the ending sometime soon. I'll see you all later! BYE!! :D