Drive

[Chilled's PoV]

I had asked my parents if it was ok if I were to visit soon and they said that today would be fine so that's what I did. I put baby Ze into the rear facing car seat and started the 2 hours drive to my parents' house, having to stop about 3 times to feed or change Ze. He had finally fallen asleep by the time there was about 30 minutes left before I got there. Once I got there, my dad saw me and came out of the house and walked to my car.

"Hey son. How's it going?" He asked as he hugged me.

"Well, I've been better and less confused. Listen, do you have any stuff from when I was still a baby of about 6 months old to about a year or two old? Like plushies or teething toys." I asked. He gave me a confused look before looking into my window and seeing a sleeping baby.

"When did you get a son? How am I a grandfather?" He asked.

"Listen dad, you're not a grandfather. Remember Ze? Well while at Pax some old lady turned him into a baby and he'll be that way and I'll actually be the one watching him grow back up over the next month or two." I said as I went around and opened the door with Steven. His little eyes fluttered open and he looked at me trying to shake from whatever was holding him.

"Ze, it's ok. Chilly Willy is here. Stop trying to fight." I said as I unbuckled him and got him from his seat. He hugged onto me as I fully got out of the car.

"That's your friend Ze who you kissed live on stream and in a video and pretended to have gay sex with?" My dad asked.

"Yes dad. He is. Somehow while at Pax we ran into this old lady who put a curse/spell on Ze and turned him into a baby of about 6 months. She said that he will remain this way for a month or two, won't get his memories from the past year back until extremely later, and I will be the one to watch him grow up through his years." I explained.

"Well then. I can see how that can be a predicament so I guess your mom and I can take a look while you wait in your old bedroom." He said. I followed him inside the house where I explained everything to my mom and then went to my old bedroom where I sat down on the bed and looked around. Mayor nostalgia took over as I remembered everything from growing up to all the crazy moments I had in this room to the time it was stripped of everything and put into boxes and those boxes were put into a truck or my car as I drove to Connecticut. Now I'm back.

As I was playing with Ze my dad came in with a bag full of stuff. "Alright, so these are some of the things I was able to find like your old baby blanket, a few stuffed animals and toys but that's it. I believe we got rid of all your teething stuff or stuff for feeding." He said.

"It's fine dad. This is enough to protect his crib more. Then again when he gets his memories back he'll probably ask about it but I'll tell him when the time comes." I replied. He gave a curdious smile and left me alone with Ze. I made sure that he liked everything and he seemed to like it all just fine which was good. Now all that's left to get was teether toys.

I thanked my parents and headed out towards the closest store I could remember and find in my area. I put him into a cart and headed towards the baby area. There I met a nice lady who helped me get the right stuff. It was awkward and my face was apple red the whole time there but I knew it was for the better. As soon as I checked out I gave one of the toys to Ze and he chewed away at it happily. 

I got back in time for dinner that Jess had cooked. I was away for most of the day but it was all for Ze. I just hope everything works itself out soon.

So that's it for today. I'm sorry for any errors but I'm posting this chapter through my phone while at my grandma's house and all but I hope you all enjoyed. Please be sure to like/vote on this chapter and well as comment down below if you liked it and want more and I'll see you all layer! BYE! ! :D