Back to Normal?

[Ze's PoV]

Recently I've learned that Chilled apparently moved and for some reason I'm living with him. I thought I was still living with my parents, in college as a normal 21 year old, going on 22 and trying to get a degree in Computer-Science but I don't know why I'm not there. I want to record videos with Chilled but he always says no and doesn't want to which is very strange since he records all the time with Max, Nanners, and some other people. He seems to want to get close like in a way to make ZeRoyalChaos real which is weird. I've never had feelings stronger than us just being friends. I don't understand him anymore. What happened to the best friend I once knew? Not the one who seems to want to get into my pants and fuck me right in the ass.

I was on my computer, playing some Minecraft and somehow they updated it a lot in the last update. There is now horses, bunnies, different sounds for almost everything, other sea creatures and another form of a temple. It's all so cool to explore and Chilled has helped a lot with explaining things. There are some moments though where I feel as though he's about to cry or something but I don't know why. Was it something I said? Was it something I did? Does he really have stronger feelings for me? But if he did, doesn't he have Jess or did they break up? No, I've seen Jess around the house many times so they must still be together but they don't act like a real couple frm what I remember from high school. 

It got to a point where I felt like I had had enough and decided to confront Chilled. I walked into the office to see him smiling at his computer screen as his character held a gun and in the bottom left corner it said innocent. 

"Chilled, we need to talk. Alone." I said. He turned around and I could tell that whoever he was playing with was talking.

"Yeah, that was Ze. About 21. I think I need this though, I'm gonna get going." He said as he closed out everything he had open. He stood up, him obviously towering over me but I didn't care. I looked up at him and he stared down at me, a soft, almost emotionless expression on his face but you could tell that part of him was worried.

"Why don't you want me recording videos with anyone? Not the Derp Crew, not Max, Nanners, Miniladd, Minx or anybody else but you do. Why are you trying to cut me off from the world?" I asked somewhat harshly.

"I-I'm s-sorry Ze. I-It's difficult to ex-plain." He said, sounding as if he was about to cry but to me it didn't matter.

"How can trying to cut me off from the world be difficult to explain why you're doing this? I have 500k subscribers who haven't seen a video from me for days. I bet you've been taking all the heat or making up lies just to cover up what is your fault!" I yelled. That seemed to break him to the point of running off and crying.

I was torn of whether or not to follow him and try to confort him or just go to my room. It was kind of late and I was starting to feel quite tired so I guess it wouldn't hurt to get some shut eye. I went to my room, closed and locked the door and laid down in bed. I closed my eyes and was almost instantly asleep. 

[In Ze's Dream]

It was pitch black until some lights lit up a walkway towards an area with what looked like the outlines of computer moniters. I walked down and sat in the black chair that was there but it strapped me to the chair.

"Hello Ze." A feminine voice said. I tried to speak but no words came out. "Don't worry. But, do you know who you really are?"

I shrugged and shook my head no because no one truely and fully knows themselves. "Well then, why don't I show you?"

One screen in the top left corner turned on and showed a baby who I assumed was me. Then another flicked on and showed a young boy about 7 or 8 years old with on a Playstation 2 or something like that and doing not half bad at the game. Another flicked on to the same boy about 14 years old with only one frind in school. Another flicked on to show an image of the first time I met Chilled irl. More pictures of me and my friends flicked on every 15 seconds or so, showing many of them but then one really caught my attention. It was a small gif or vine sort of thing that showed me kissing Chilled? But when did I do that? I must've been too drunk to remember but I look sober and like I wanted to do it at the time.