First Date

[Chilled's PoV]

I knew exactly where to go for food after we had finished recording with everyone. I found Ze rummaging through the cabinets, looking for food.

"Woah, woah, woah there bud. Look, to treat you, I know where we can go that both of us will like and that has something each of us can eat. I would say to not dress nice like in a suit and tie but at least make yourself look decent. I think jeans and a nice shirt will work fine since that's what I'm gonna be wearing." I said.

"Really? You would do this for me Chilly Willy?" He asked.

"Of course Ze. Why wouldn't I? Now, I'll ask properly. Steven, care to join me for a nice dinner tonight for our first date?" I asked.

"Why of course Anthony. I would be honored." He replied. We both laughed as we kissed each other softly. I smacked his ass as he walked off towards his room and Jess came into the kitchen.

"So, things went alright I'm guessing?" She asked.

"Yep. I would say things went by smoothly and I think we're ok but we sort of had to lie to our friends since last night they did see us kissing and all but we told them the same thing I told you last night but they weren't able to see past our lies like you did. Thanks for understanding though Jess. It really means a lot to me and probably to Ze as well." I said.

"It's nothing really. To be honest, a part of me kind of felt or knew that it wouldn't last. And one quick thing, if you really loved him and wanted to call him your boyfriend, I would use his real name, not his nickname." She said. "And he should use yours except when you're recording, then it's fine."

"Thanks Jess." I said and hugged her. Knowing that we're still friends and that she's letting me stay with her is probably one of the best things right now. Except Steven is better. I had gotten myself changed into a nice, plain black shirt with a few buttons at the top and had done my hair. I got some nice black jeans and was ready. Ze had dark blue jeans with a red shirt and a smile on his face.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey. You look nice." I said back.

"You're not so bad looking yourself. Ready to go?" He asked.

"You know it." I replied before kissing him softly. We heard a camera click and broke to see Jess standing there. 

"If you don't mind, imma go put this on Twitter, tag you two in it, and say that you're already filming for your date video that you're gonna do this year. Alright?" She asked.

"If you say it like that, then it's fine." I said and grabbed Ze's hand, leading him out the door and to my car. We drove for about 30 minutes until we got to the place of interest. Once we got out I again grabbed his hand and lead him inside. 

"Table for two please." I asked the receptionist. With a smile she lead us to a table near the back of the restaurant. 

"Chilled, this is amazing." He said as he picked up his menu and started to look at it. I pushed it down so he could look at me.

"Please Steven, we're on a date, call me Anthony. Or when we're at the house, call me Anthony but, new rule, we can only say each other's nicknames while recording." I said.

"Oh. Ok then. Anthony, this place is amazing. Better?" He asked.

"Yes Steven." I replied. Once we had ordered and gotten our food, we mainly sat and ate in silence except for talking about what we want to do with this relationship or about the real date video for our channels. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket just as I was about done eating and saw I had a notification from Twitter saying that I was tagged in a post from @jessbubger and saw the picture of Ze and I kissing. Some people were already replying saying #ZeRoyalChaos and soome added datevideo at the end. I replied to it saying 'Yep. Ze and I are kissing to practice. Thank evs 4 the support btw :D U guys r awesome!' 

Ze replied to it and then we both finished eating. "Want dessert?" I asked.

"Sure. I'm fine with anything really." He said. I smiled as we got a hot fudge chocolate cake with ice cream on the side. I picked up one of the forks, took some of the cake and put it in my mouth. It was very moist and delicious and just all out an amazing cake. 

"Wow. This is really good." I said, covering my mouth. Ze nodded and that's when I got the bright idea to grab some of the cake onto my fork but just as Ze was about to take another bite, I held his hand with his fork down and fed him myself. I smiled and he did as well but he blushed deeply which made me laugh a little bit. He did the same with me and that was the only time till we ate normally again and finished the cake and ice cream within minutes. I paid the bill and we left to get back home. This time, he dragged me to his room where he pushed me onto the bed and started to undo my buttons.

"I really hope you're not wanting to take this all the way. I mean we did only start this relationship today/last night and I was hoping we could wait at least a little while before we took it all the way. Also being me as a Christian man and everything I don't want to do it until we've been dating at least for a while like a few months." I said.

"I wasn't going to. I just wanted to get you more comfortable but in a sexy way. I didn't want your shirt to choke you in your sleep or anything. I car about you and respect what you want to do but just know that I'll be ready whenever you are ready." He said. I smiled as i brought his face down to mine and connected his lips with mine. It was nice to kiss someone who I knew I love. Even though Jess is the only one who knows about us at the moment, I think this relationship will work out to keep it secret. After the date video goes up though I have a good feeling our friends will start catching onto something/start getting suspicious of us. But I'm willing to take the risk as long as Ze is ready.

Sorry for not updating but I've been busy but there it was! I hope you all enjoyed and please feel free to leave a like/vote on this chapter and comment down below what you thought of it because I really like to hear your guys' opinions. Either way, this is bikergal12 and will see you all in the next chapter! BYE!! :D