Permission

[Chilled's/Anthony's PoV]

I had ended the call with Ze for now because Jess had just gotten home and I needed to talk to her pronto. We were planning to talk again with the whole crew there and play some other games like Cards Against Humanity or something else like that. I took off my hat and ut it on my desk as I went to meet her in the kitchen where she was temporarly setting her stuff down.

"Hey Jess." I said.

"Hey Anthony." She said, kissing me. I love her sweet kisses. I'm the one she always comes home to. I don't care if she's a year older than me, I love her. "How was your day?"

"It was alright. Only recorded enough for a couple Town of Salem videos. I spent most of my day editing since no one else but Ze was on." I said.

"That's cool. Any plans for dinner?" She asked.

"No but speaking of Ze, the thing is, he's in a little prediciment and he asked me to help. The thing is, his parents were supossed to give him time until he was 26 to move out and settle on his own but somehow some things came up for him and well, now they're only giving him 3 months after he graduates college this year to move so, I was the only other one online at the time plus he's my best bud so he called me, asking if it was ok for him to move in with us." I said.

"Well, the thing is Anthony, you can him can obviously share the office but where is he gonna sleep?" She asked. "He can't sleep with us. I'm fine with letting him move in with us but him sleeping with us is one thing I will not allow." She said.

"I have thought this out. I was thinking that before he moves he can send the furniture here and we can set it up for him in the room we as right now use as storage. We can rent a storage locker, it's only an extra $10 a month or $100 a year. I'm sure that'll be fine and I can pay for it." I said.

"All right. It's fine with me. It'll be nice to have even more money between all of us." She said.

"Yeah, I gave him rundowns of the place. Telling him mainly that as long as things don't end up like it did in my Tomodachi Life series, it's all cool. It'll make him even more happy to here that we have this plan. He said he graduates on June 6th and will probably start sending things our way within that week." I said.

"That's alright then. Can't wait to see him again. But I'm gonna ask again, dinner?" I sighed and she chuckled and left me to think about it. We ended up having spaghetti and meatballs which was fairly good since it was cooked by her and me, the real Italian. During that time we talked about plans for when Ze actually came over and started to live with us. How much he would pay for rent. We split it about $600 each since rent is $1200 a month. We figured that we could all spare $400 a month for rent. I needed to talk to Ze in private but hopefully that will happen sometime tomorrow without us being interrupted. That night I recorded some more videos with the guys and went to bed thinking about how my little Canadian is gonna be living with me starting in 5 months. 

Well that's it for this short chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter of my new story! I still need someone to make the cover art for this and don't worry though all my Merome lovers, my Fresh Start story will be updated as well later tonight. I'm almost done with the new chapter! Anyway, be sure to leave a like/vote on this chapter if you enjoyed it as well as comment down below if you're excited and/or if you can help or PM me, whatever you can do and be sure to follow me if you're new and enjoy my stories! Until next time, this is bikergal12 and I will see you all later! BYE!! :D