Arriving

[Chilled's PoV]

It's been a good month and a half since I first posted my update video. A lot of comments were saying either congrats, calling Ze a dick for leaving me alone in this situation, or just random shit that I only skimmed through. I've tried to explain to them how it wasn't Ze's fault but it was also mine for starting the whole argument and I found out after he left and how we just lost connection with each other.

I woke up again today in the same bed that I've woken up in for the past 46 days. I reached for my laptop when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. I screamed out in pain and Jess came running down the hallway.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"N-Not really. T-The pain, i-it's al-most unbearable." I replied, panting.

"Ok, Ok. Do you need to go to the hospital?" She asked. I shrugged as I held my large stomach.

"Ahh fuck. Just t-take me to th-the E.R." I replied after a few long minutes.

"Wait, shit I'm going to call an ambulance. I don't want to risk you giving birth in the car." She said. I nodded hazily. The pain was taking over as I heard her on the phone. She came back after a couple minutes with the phone still pressed up against her ear.

"Ok. Thank you. I'll be right here, I'll just tell her." Jess said.

"Wh-What's going on?" I asked.

"They said that they are sending paramedics to our way and it would be best if we make our way downstairs right now." She said. I nodded as I struggled to get up without hurting and breaking my back even more than it already was. We were able to make it to the elevator after a good 10 minutes and made it down. To meet us at the bottom in front of the elevator were two paramedics and they took my hand telling me to get onto the stretcher. I did as asked as pain didn't stop. It was mostly everywhere in my stomach area. They loaded me onto an ambulance and I was off. My cell phone ringed notifying me of a text. I took it out to see it was from Jess.

'Jess: I'm going to take a shower and call off work and get some real clothes on. Be there in about a hour or so.' Was what it read. I sighed and groaned at the same time. If only I had someone's hand to hold at this time. Even Smarty would do.

"Ok, so the thing is and why you're in so much pain is that you are going into labor but we think that, knowing your situation, the baby did at least cause a hairline fracture in your lower back and spine when your water broke." The paramedic said. I nodded hazily in return as they stuck an I.V into my right arm. I wish Steven was here for this and his kid.

[Ze's PoV]

I landed in the airport around 9am and called a cab to take me to Chilled's house. I told him the address and in a good 20 minutes, we were there. I had my keys from before so I let myself into the building and up to the floor of the place. The door was unlocked as I walked in. It was actually quiet for once which seemed weird. I walked around, looking for someone else other than Chilled when I saw Jess making herself breakfast in the kitchen. She turned around and jumped.

"Ze! What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

"Shhh. I don't want Chilled to hear." I said.

"He can't hear us because she isn't here. She left 45 minutes ago in an ambulance to the emergency room. She's in labor right now." She replied. My eyes widened at this news. She was in labor and I wasn't there? Holy shi-

"If you want I can take you with me to the E.R." She said. I quickly nodded my head as I followed her to her car. Once we got in, it felt like a long silent ride when it was only 15 minutes. We walked in, checked in as guests and were directed to Antonia's room and were told that we could go in right away. I walked in after Jess to see Antonia's face light up at Jess but soften and turn to more of a displeased look once she noticed me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She replied weakly.

"Look, I'm so sorry about leaving you like this. I had no idea of your condition and if I did, I would've 110% stayed with you." I said, sitting next to her.

"Look, I know how you feel and what you needed but it's about to get even more crazy and more shocking that this is actually fatal to both the kid and I. This could very much kill either or both of us." She said. My face saddened at this news. Knowing that I may never be able to see Chilled again is almost heartbreaking. I felt hot tears start to make their way down my face.

"Hey, wipe those eyes and show me that you still love me. That the ship isn't over or dead and that it hasn't sailed and never will." She said. I held her face and kissed her softly just as she winced from pain and the vibration rubbed onto my lips. After a few moments of pure bliss the doctor walked in.

"Well, since everything isn't the best it can be we are ordering you an immediate C-Section to get the baby out as soon as possible. Oh, hello. Who are you?" The doctor asked.

"I'm Steven Viking. I'm this baby's father." I said.

"Oh ok. Well I'm Dr Mario, I know, you can laugh at the fact of the game if you so choose but your lover right here is in labor as you can probably tell and things aren't in their best condition. We've taken X-Rays to show that her spine does have a hairline fracture and would take time to heal and trying to naturally give birth would be extremely difficult especially in her circumstances so we are calling and ordering a C-Section be done. You may sit in and watch if you so choose to." He said.

"Oh I certainly will be sitting in to watch. After leaving her all alone like this for most of the time, I'm not walking away again. It hurt once and I won't do it again. I made mistakes but I'm now going to fix them to the best of my abilities starting with watching our, what's the gender?" I asked.

"I don't know. I refused to find out until you came here or until they were born." Antonia replied. I ran a hand through my messy and slightly greasy hair. I nodded as they came into the room and took her away and gave me a doctor's gown and mask for the special room. I stood by her side as they gave her a numbing medicine to help numb her down so they could cut into her.

The doctor who was doing the C-Section starting poking her sides and asked "Can you feel anything or my finger?"

"Nope. What are you doing exactly?" She asked. "I don't see Steven getting mad so it's not something bad I know that."

"He's just poking your stomach and sides. I think she's ready." I smiled behind the mask. She couldn't see but I was able to see them make the incision into her stomach and near the bottom. I watched closely as they carefully did this with excellent precision. I saw their eyes go a bit wider than normal and knew they signaled between each other. I saw them take the baby out and noticed that it didn't have a penis so it was a girl but I didn't hear the cry but I did see her moving her arms and legs around.

"They got the baby out but I don't know why she's not crying." I said.

"She?" Antonia asked.

"Yes. It's a girl." I replied and looked back to see them take her away. She wasn't breathing and it worried me to see that. I was taken out of the room while they sewed her back up which took a good 45 minutes to do so. I decided to make a quick little vlog to explain the situation. I took out my phone while waiting and started the video.

"Hey guys is Ze here and I needed to say that I'm back with Chilled who just had a C-section and delivered a baby girl. Name unknown but I felt like I needed to say it. Hopefully I'll be back when we are actually holding her." I said and ended the part. Chilled came back a good 20 minutes later but was hazy.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked

"Well I just had doctors cut me open and take out a baby from me and they also found out that my back is broken." She said. "So I'm doing fantastic! Any word yet?"

"Nope." I replied. We both stayed there overnight without any word from any doctor about our baby and when we did ask, they just shrugged it off. I wonder what they're hiding.

Well guys that's it for this chapter. I did the last like 10 paragraphs while struggling to write it on my phone but I did it for you guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did a like/vote would be appreciated as well as comment down below for more! I'll see you all next time! BYE!! :D