Questions

[Chilled's PoV]

I awoke the next morning in a bed. I thought I fell asleep on the couch with baby Ze in my arms though. I fluttered my eyes open to see Tom holding and playing with baby Ze.

"Hey Tom. Where's Galm and Smarty?" I asked.

"They already left for their flights. By the way, we should start getting ready to leave as well. The flight is gonna be taking off in about an hour and a half or so." Tom replied. 

"Can I have my baby back?" I asked.

"Sure. You two were both sound asleep when we found you guys. You seemed to be sleeping peacefully with baby Ze on your chest, listening to your heartbeat and vis-versa. I heard that kids and everyone else is more fond of their mothers since they would hear the mom's heartbeat every minute of everyday that it's one thing that soothes baby and children and even into adulthood." Tom said.

"Where'd you learn about this?" I asked.

"I remember some things from school." He replied as he placed Ze on his back on the end of the bed near my feet. Ze rolled over onto his stomach and stretched one of his arms and grabbed one of my toes and it made me smile.

"Hey bud. Whatcha doing with my foot?" I asked in a playful way. 

"Chilly." He said. I sat up and grabbed him, making him let go of my foot and look at me with curiousity. 

"I love you." I said. He grabbed my face and felt around, feeling my features. I let him since I knew it would effect him in his future life with me. I wasn't wearing glasses and was glad of that. He was the one I would be watcing carefully over for the next few months. I found out that it's best that when babies, especialy his size, were put to bed that the walls of the crib should at least be layered in stuffed animals or blankets. I knew we both had some and I could always make a drive to my parent's house when we get back to see if they had any of my old stuff from when I was a small baby. 

"Ready to go Chilled?" Tom asked as he grabbed his and older Ze's stuff.

"Yeah. I got baby Ze, his stuff, and my stuff." I said as I grabbed two suitcases plus a bag The Derp Crew bought for me. In the lobby from the elevators I could see Nanners, Sark, Max, Renee, Diction, Utorak, and some of The Creatures all hanging around.

"Shoot." I said under my breath. Tom grabbed a luggage cart and brought it over to me. I put my stuff on there and thought about how I would sneak past them and came to the conclusion that it would be impossible to sneak past everyone so, I did the next best thing which was to follow Tom and try to hide Ze.

"Hey Chilled!" Diction said. I gave a look of annoyance towards them as I tried my best to hide baby Ze in my coat. 

"Hey guys. Bye guys." I said as I speed walked past them but someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him and it was Diction.

"What's got you in such a rush that you can't talk to your friends for one minute? And where's Ze? I thought you guys were all sharing a room and he would be on the same flight as you since you're going to the same place." Diction said. I sighed as I uncovered Ze who looked at Diction and started to cry. I held him up and over my shoulder to pat his back and calm him down.

"Shhh Ze. It's ok. Chilly Willy's here to protect you." I said.

"That's Ze?" He asked.

"Yes Diction, it is." I said as I followed him to the rest of the group. The attention was turned towards me as I walked in.

"Hey Chilled, why you leaving so soon?" Kootra asked.

"Because I have stuff to do." I said as I turned around to leave.