First Time Mistake

[Ze's PoV]

It's been quite a while now since Chilled, I mean, Anthony and I have been going out. We started going out back in August and now it's early December. The air outside is bitter and cold but luckily we have jobs where we can stay inside all day rather than have to go outside. It was one day when we were snuggling together on the couch, watching Hot Tub Time Machine 2 but not really paying attention towards the movie but more towards each other. We were in the middle of a hot makeout session when Anthony muttered something.

"W-What was that?" I asked.

"I think I'm ready." He replied. I parted as a smirk grew on my face and I paused the movie. I led him to my room where I pushed him onto the bed and climbed ontop. The exact opposite of what we did in the date video. I immediately started to grind my hips along his crotch area, earning a few moans from him. We made out until I felt as though we both had too much clothing on. 

I parted from the kiss and lifted his shirt up and over his head. I did the same with mine and attacked his neck, kissing and nipping at every inch of his neck until I hit a spot that made him moan outloud. I sucked and bit around the area, giving him a hickey like he's done with me in the past. I moved down to his chest until I made it down to his v-line. I undid the button of his jeans and pulled down the zipper. The only that kept me from seeing his package was his underwear.

I pulled down my pants as well and threw them somewhere onto the ground. I went back up to him and kissed him roughly yet still passionately. I was hungry for some of Chilly's willy even though I am a vegetarian. I moved my hands downwards towards the hem of his underwear and parted from the kiss to look into his eyes, asking if it was ok and he surely was ready. He smiled and nodded in which I smiled back at. Without looking, I puled down his underwear, feeling his hard on spring up and hit me as well. He shook his underpants off and brought me in for another kiss. I felt his hands at the hem of my underwear and moaned in response. He got the message and slid down my underpants and I shook them off. 

We continued to only kiss, not really do much of anything even though we were both fully naked on the bed. I was nervous as all hell and I could tell Anthony was too. We parted and looked at each other until something weird happened between us. He chuckled which made me chuckle and then we both broke out into a fit of laughter for no reason.

"My god." He said. I just laughed as I sat on his bare stomach. 

"Ok. What was that?" I asked. 

"I don't know. I just cracked. I couldn't help it. I didn't think it would cause a chain reaction with you." He replied. We heard a knock on the door and I turned around to see a confused but I think now scarred Jess. She closed the door immediately and that just made us laugh even more. 

"Alright. Now that all that's done, where were we?" He asked and kissed me again. We continued this until he pushed me down on the oppsite way of the bed, away from the pillows and immediately went down to start moving his tounge along my member, sending a chill of pleasure up my spine. He swirled his tounge over the slit of my penis until he took me whole. I moaned his name as he worked his mouth and swirled his tounge all over my member. I was at the edge whenhe stopped.

"W-Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"Because I didn't want you to finish yet. I wanted you to finish while I was in you." He said. My eyes widened as he grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulders. He positioned himself in line with me and slowly and gently pushed himself in. It burned and it hurt for a few minutes and in that time, he didn't dare to move.

"I know that you're in pain. This is not my first rodeo so I'll wait until you say so." He said and kissed me gently.

"What do you mean that this is not your first rodeo?" I asked.

"Well, there was one time in college when I was dating a girl and we didn't have any condoms so I fucked her in the ass instead of the vagina. I started moving almost right away and she dumped me the day after." He said. I chuckled.

"I like how we're just having this casual conversation while you're inside of me." I laughed. He chuckled as well as I brought my legs down off of his shoulders and sat myself up so I was eye level with him. I kissed him softly and I felt him move out of me somewhat and push back in. I moaned with pleasure against his lips which made him moan in return. He kept pulling out and pushing back in again for a good amount of time and good amount of thrusts. Personally, I lost track around the tenth thrust. 

Along the way I started to help him get deeper by bouncing a bit myself. It came to a point where he hit my prostate and that made me break from our kiss and throw my head back and moan in pleasure. He kept hitting it from there on out and just when I was about to burst, I felt my back pop and my entire waist down go numb. I screamed and started to hit Chilled out of nowhere and pain like Smarty did at Pax East when he had the 357. 

"Steven, are you ok?" He asked frantically. "Are you mad at me? Why'd you hit me?"

"I'm sorry. I think I need to go to the ER though. My entire waist down in numb but all along my back there is a burning but not the good kind." I said. 

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit. I'm gonna get dressed and then help you in a minute." He said. I laid on the bed, unable to move my legs and I had already gone flaccid and I saw that he had as well. He grabbed his clothes which was a tank top, his underwear and some sweatpants and put them on. He grabbed my stuff and helped me slip into everything including my underwear and my sweatpants. I was able to put my shirt on myself though. He picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs and put me into his car where he drove me to the hospital.

I hope you guys enjoyed that little bit of a smutty chapter. If you did please make sure and feel free to leave a like/vote as well as comment down below if you enjoyed it and feel free to give me a follow if you're new to my stories and all. I'll see you later! BYE!! :D