LiveStream Pt 2

[Chilled's PoV]

Since time has gotten later donations have slowed down a bit but it was still going up at least a dollar or two every other minute. The total amount raised was slowly building up to $5,000 which was our next goal and that was for me and Ze to play Just Dance 4 together with the fans suggesting songs. In the end of the 4th hour I noticed that we had reached that goal and it was already $100 past it.

"Well Ze. I think we're gonna have to dance together now." I said.

"Did we hit 5k?" He asked.

"Yep. We're over 100 past that actually." I said.

"Jesus. Well then. We'll be right back as we set up and move everything to the other camera n the living room where we have Just Dance already set up and ready to be played." Ze said. I had already switched perspectives to the other camera and got up.

"Alright Ze, how about this. You keep your camera in here since I already have it up and if we feel like we need to come back in here to do something, they'll still be able to see but I don't think so since we do hav it set up to where we can see the chat there. Ready bud?" I asked.

"More ready than I could ever be." He replied, breathing and sighing heavily. He seemed slightly off character but I brushed it off for the time being. We both walked to the living room where the camera was and Just Dance was on the screen. 

"Alright chat. Now, tell us what songs you would want us to play." I said. It took a moment before the chat filled up with song titles, the most common one being "The Time of My Life" I found the song and hit play.

"You're the girl Ze." I said. 

"Alright but do I want to be funky, or jazzy?" Ze joked. I just picked one of the guys at random and Ze got his person and it started. I was turned away from him and him as well. It started with me walking up to him and making him face me and then dipping him.

"This is already really gay!" I shouted. 

"I ship it!" I heard Jess shout. Then Ze ran his hand across my chest and for some reason it slightly turned me on. I ignored the feeling as we started to dance more. There were many moment within the song where we were holding hands. About halfway through Ze held out his hand.

"Take my hand Chilled." He said. I only did what the character model said and without thinking I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed his knuckles. He screamed and laughed and continued to dance. We finished the song with both of us collapsing onto the ground after I failed to hold him in the air.

"Ow. Well then. That's the way to start this off." Ze said.

"Yep. So, now that that whole thing is done, internet what song is next? What should we dance to next?" I asked everyone watching. We danced to about 10 more songs so that was a good 30 minutes or so of entertainment. A lot of touching was involved until we decided to call it there since they weren't really giving us good duet songs to dance to anymore.

"Alright. We'll switch everything back over and be back with some more gaming as soon as we get settled. Thanks guys and we'll be back in the office shortly." I said. I turned off the Kinect but kept the camera on and instead, moved the camera's angle to the top left corner of my screen while my facecam was in the top right and the gameplay took up most of the rest of the screen. Of course I had the Extra Life logo in the bottom left corner. A few hours went by without many donations but a few dollars every so often.

It was around the 7th hour when we hit the $7,500 donation. "Uh Ze. You ready to get into whatever you want to wear because we just hit $7,500."

"Seriously? Galm, look for some fanfics and we'll be right back. We each have our own outfits." Ze said, getting up without hearing Galm's reply. 

"Alright. I think, Chilled, that we should continue where we left off on the one last year and find another what I've learned to be called a one-shot where it's just one small chapter and only like a page or two so, I'll go to that Wattpad website and search shit up while you get ready." Galm said.

"Thanks." I replied bluntly as I left the room. I went to my bedroom to see Jess fast asleep so I grabbed the dress and grunted as I left the room to change in the bathroom so I wouldn't disturb or wake her. I stripped down of my clothes I was wearing and slipped into the pink, peach like dress. The only problem was that it had a zipper in the back that I couldn't reach.

"ZE!" I screamed. I heard footsteps coming my way and heard Ze knock on the door.

"Chilled, what do you need?" He asked. I opened the door to see him in a somewhat suit but with his stupid Canadian hat and fake nerd glasses.

"Can you zip me up?" I asked. I heard him chuckle under his breath as I turned around and he zipped me up into the dress. His cold hands touched my bare back skin and I shivered slightly but not so much that he would notice.

"Alright. You're all good. Want me to introduce you to the stream?" Ze asked.

"Please." I sarcastically said. He just laughed as he went ahead of me. I remembered that I needed to grab one last thing before we started. I grabbed the crown from the closet and placed it on my head. I went back in and took a seat.

"Hey Chilled. Looking beautiful over there." Ze said straight into his mic as I put my headphones in. 

"Shut up you Canadian dork." I said.

"Hey, you're a dork too." He replied. I rolled my eyes as my phone went off. It was a text from my dad.

"Shit. I just got a text from my dad." I said.

"Read it outloud!" Ze shouted. I laughed as I clicked on the view message tab. I just dropped my phone and smiled a really dorky smile. "Now look who's the dorky one."

"He said that he's ashamed of me with a winky face and asked why am I doing this to myself and my family." I said. Everyone started laughing at this. "Well dad, I'm doing this for the kids."

"For the kids!" Ze yelled. I chuckled as I searched up the fanfictions Galm told me to search up. I put on music just for me to hear as Galm narrated the whole thing. The first one wasn't bad and it was more cute like last year but the second one just got bad. This time we were both awake, having sex, and moaning each other's names. I tried so hard to keep my cool with hearing Ze moan my name it made me think of how that could possibly happen in real life. 'No Chilled. You're straight, you have Jess, you love her, and Ze is just your friend, roommate and almost brother. It's not right' My mind kept telling me. We got through the next few chapters and the end of the story within an hour. We were both weirded out and I would not look at Ze right now. 

"I'll be right back." Ze said.

"You better not be leaving just to fix a boner!" I shouted.

"I'll won't tell you what I'm gonna be doing." He replied. Personally, I was sprouting a boner as well but I wouldn't dare to tell anyone and instead, excused myself to change and clear my problem but not by finishing off but thinking about an old friend of mine who was just a friend. It solved my problem by the time I was finished changing back into some normal  clothes and I got back to the stream soon enough to continue gaming for the next 16 hours. We only have $7,000 more left to go until we have to make a date video and only $17,000 until we have to kiss love on stream. Well, I think we can do this.

And there's part 2. Sorry for not updating but I forgot about it. Oops. But, I'm here right now and later today, since it's almost 10 in the morning my time, I'll post Part 3 aka the final part of the livestream sequence thing. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did please make sure to leave a like/vote on this chapter as well as comment down below if you liked it and be sure to check out my other stories and if you like them then please give me a follow. I have a lot of stuff to choose from. 11 published works is how many I have ranging from The Creatures to Team Crafted to The Pack. Either way, I'll talk to you all later! BYE!! :D