Trying Things Out

[Ze's PoV]

I took him/her back to our bedroom and closed and locked the door. She was on her phone and I took it away, seeing that she was on Twitter. 

"Come on. If we're gonna do this, you shouldn't be on your phone." I said and placed it down on a table after I turned it off. She pouted but it quickly turned when I kissed her. She smiled and I grabbed her by the waist and brought her close to me. 

"I-I don't know if I can do this." She stuttered. 

"Everything will be fine. It's just like before remember. You're still the same you but with different body parts. That's all." I said and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss. We were going to take things slow until we both feel comfortable with each other, mainly until I felt comfortable with him. We kissed each other passionately and stayed like that for a good few minutes, adjusting to each other's lips and movement. He/she already knew my whole body and every little area but I didn't know hers but I was going to find out. 

I felt around. Yeah I did know the female body from what I learned from my middle school and high school health classes but this was my first time experimenting/playing with it. I put my hand on her covered breast, making her yelp a bit into the kiss but she still liked it. I moved my hands down and rested them on her waist. We parted from the kiss and just stared and each other. I bit my lip and she had a half smile on her lips.

"To be honest, the biggest thing conflicting my mind right now is to think of you as a boy or a girl. He or a she." I said. She chuckled.

"Whatever you want Steven. Ready yet or need more time?" She asked. My body and the growing erection in my pants are saying yes but my mind is still saying no and I was conflicted until I listened to the thing I shouldn't have.

"I think so. It'd be best if we get this done sooner rather than later." I replied. She stood up and took off her shirt to reveal her chest but she apparently had a bra on this entire time.

"Wow, to be honest I didn't even know about this." She said. I chuckled as I took my shirt off as well. We stripped down to only our undergarments and sat back down on the bed together. We cuddled for a little bit until she started messing with the hem of my underwear. 

"Ok, you're already going for it? Well, be my guest." I said. She smirked as she pulled my boxers down, revealing my little friend. 

"Ready?" She asked.

"It's not like it's any different. You're basically the same person in my mind. All that's different is your body parts. I know that on the inside that you're still the same person I've come to know and love over the past many years. I love you Chilled. Remember that. A person once told that to me when I was 8 years old and do you know who that person was?" I asked.

"One of your parents or something?" He guessed. Sometimes I can't believe how short of a memory he has.

"No, it was you. Remember now? You said it to me and that is one of my first and earliest memories from being with you as a kid growing up in a matter of two months. Let's hope that this doesn't last that long." I said. 

"I love you too Steven." She said and kissed me again. During that time, she had gotten completely naked while still on top of me. Just like when she was a he, our bodies fit prefectly together. It was then that the realization hit me that I would be the one taking charge. The one on top. I've only been top a couple of handfuls of times. Oh shit. I knew that once I started to feel nervous, she could sense them.

"Steven, don't be nervous. I know you've been top only a few times but trust me, it's nothing to feel nervous or worried about. No matter how you'll do it, I'll still love you and always be wanting more. Trust me on this." She said and kissed me again. I sat up and started to take the more dominant role, first making my mark on her soft and smooth skin.

"Please Steven. Please fuck me right here, right now." She moaned.

"I'll try my best Antonia." I said, using the girl version of Anthony's name I came up with in Tomodachi Life.

"You're an asshole. I hate you but you know I love you." She said. I smiled as I kissed her again. She got up from her position and using my hands, I lowered her ass onto my throbbing erection. She hissed in slight pain from not being used to the position. Since we didn't have any protection already in the drawers, I had to do this. She was tight but eventually after going for a little bit she loosened up and we were going full speed. Instead of having her bounce on me, I made her lay down and I pounded in and out of her.

"Oh fuck Steven. Right there." She said. I knew I had hit her sweet spot once she moaned that. I slightly adjusted myself just so I can hit that area with every time I thrusted into her. After quite a while of just pure bliss, I finally released into her ass. I pulled out as she rested her head onto my chest and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"That, was, great." She said in between breathes. Words couldn't describe how it felt to me though. It was amazing and that's all. We laid in bed together for a while, calming down afterwards until there was a knock at the door.

"Steven, Anthony. I have someone I would like you guys to meet." Jess said from outside. Shit.

And that's it for this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed this smutty chapter and if you did please make sure to like/vote on this story as well as comment down below for more and I'll see you all later! BYE!! :D