Filming

[Chilled's PoV]

We had mostly gotten a good chunk of the date video done already and it's been about four days since we had the stream and since Ze, I mean, Steven and I confessed for each other and started to go ot and go steady but only know to us and Jess. She's been a great help and supporter of us and I couldn't thank her enough and that's why I loved and still love her today but now as a friend.

We figured it'd be easier to do what we wanted to do in mine and Jess' room. Yes, we still share a room but I have been sleeping with Steven these past few days. Right now, we were setting up for the final shot where we do the kiss and pretend that we start to have gay sex but it closes off. We got Jess to help us out to back up the camera and close the door once everything starts. 

We had just done the scene where I'm dragging Ze to the room and pushed him onto the bed and got ontop of him but then we cut it off so we can fix the camera angle and fix the bed. Once I got everything set up, I went through my checklist.

"So Jess, is the camera all good?" I asked. "Also the lighting. Should we have more or less?"

"Everything is fine Anthony. Besides, unless you want to put the camera on nightvision mode or blind your viewers or add extra editing, the lighting is good." She said. 

"Alright. Steven, on the bed and spread your legs." I commanded.

"What the fuck Anthony?" He screamed. 

"You know how the fans like it. Chilled tops." I said. 

"That's bullshit." He mumbled as he jumped onto the bed. I climbed on and positioned myself so I was in between his legs but we were both still straight up with him sitting and me kneeling. 

"Is it recording?" I asked.

"It's been recording for the past 2 minutes or so." Jess replied. A smile made it's way to my face as I kissed Steven passionately. He kissed me back almost immediately, not seeming as shy anymore. I held his waist and almost his butt as he had one hand entangled in my hair and one around my neck. I did as people write in the fanfictions and parted just to take off my shirt. He did as well and felt around my chest as I sucked on his neck and left a mark. I found the blankets and sloppily threw them ontop of usand pushed Steven flat onto the bed. I then parted from the kiss so we could change camera angles again. This time, we had the camera zoomed in on us and us kissing but we had Jess zoom out and closed the door and that's when we ended everything.

"So, ready to edit and see how it comes out?" I asked.

"Of course Anthony. Let's go." He replied, grabbing mine and his shirt and handing me mine. Once we got to the office, I saw that I had an offer to join the group call for Max, Adam, Jordan, Smarty, and Galm.

I accepted it and the first thing I here is "You fucker Nanners!" from Max.

"Well there's a reason why everyone say never trust nanners." I cut in.

"Well hey Chilled. Is Ze there as well?" Galm asked.

I see Ze's face pop up with a smile, "I am now." I notice that the hickey I gave him is very noticable in his camera and by looking at the faces, I can tell that Smarty, Max, and Jordan had all already noticed.

After some more bickering, Jordan spoke up, "Hey Ze. Is that a hickey on your neck?"

"Wh-What do you mean?" Ze asked. God damnit. I love him but sometimes he can be an idiot. 

"You guys will find out once the date video comes out. Trust us, it's on camera and going into the date video." I said.

"Really? How intense did things get?" Smarty asked.

"Let's just say that you will see me and Ze half naked in a bed together at one point but we havent even started editing. We just finished the filming and that was the bed scene we were talking about." I explained.

"So, you guys won't be practicing anymore?" Nanners asked.

"Well, we'll see." I replied, looking at Ze to see his cheeks red but he had a smile plastered on the cute face of his. We joined a game of TTT where we were playing on a Minecraft boat map.

"Now, I've told Ze and Jordan about this but I don't think anybody else knows this but this map, has a curse where people tend to go insane and the higher you get off the ground, the more you'll sound like a chipmunk but if you stay on the ground for too long, your voice will go lower." Max said. 

"Yeah. It's really weird." I heard someone say with a squeky chipmunk voice.

"Oh no! It's already happening. Ze! Are you ok?" Max asked.

"I'm going crazy!" Ze said as the teams were assigned. I was a Traitor along with Ze and Jordan. I got up to a ledge at the top where I met Ze with a Newton Launcher.

"Stay back!" He said with a chipmunk voice. I quickly changed my mic to make it sound like that. 

"Ze, Ze, Ze. I'm your butt buddy and best friend and best fake lover. Remember 20 minutes ago?" I asked with a chipmunk like voice. That made everyone else in the call laugh so hard. His character came up to me, stared at me until I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Ze as he gave me a quick, short, but still passionate kiss. 

"I thought you said you finished all the filming." Smarty said.

"Shut your smart-ass mouth with your smart-ass comments." I said. I forgot that I still had my voice changer on and turned it off. Everyone laughed as Smarty made another remark.

"There's a reason why people call me TehSmarty." He replied. I held one finger up to my camera with an unammused face. 

"Ok look, just because we finished filming the video doesn't mean we can't still share a brotherly love/friends with benifits kind of bond. We've somewhat, more or less, have grown accustomed to this kind of friendship and intend to keep it that way." Ze said in a normal voice. I guess he turned the voice changer off as well.

"Whatever you say. Hey, are you two really making out up here?" Max asked. I turned my character around to see Max staring right at me. I bought the Newton Launcher and clicked it and sent Max flying off the top. "You fucker!" 

"Holy shit I just saw him take flight right into the lava." Jordan said through laughs. Everyone else was laughing as I sniped Smarty. One by one Ze and I picked off people from the top of the map. I had a sniper and Ze with a Newton Launcher and together we won the game.

"Traitorous fucks." Max grumbled.

"Hey, ZeRoyalChaos lives on forever." I said. I gave Ze another kiss as we continued to play games, mainly Gmod. After a good 4 or 5 hours of playing we had all decided to sign off. While Ze went to the bathroom to pee and do his normal stuff for the night while I went to edit, not the footage we just filmed but our date video. I had a story of how this is a prequel to the one from last year. I added some footage of me 'killing Ze and dying' but then put in a rewind feature to how it all really started with me asking him out for the first time, to a kiss, to the sex. We had used some of Ze's boxes from when he moved to help our fans visualize this scene more and make it more real. All in all, after a good 2 hours of editing a lot of the footage, the rough video turned out fairly well but I still needed to make some changes in certain parts. We may just end up having to refilm those certain parts. Either way, the parts which were good were edited and put together into the video. Only need to finish refilming the not so good parts and we'll be all good.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did please make sure to leave a like/vote on it as well as comment down below for it as well and feel free to follow me if you're new to my stories and want to be updated whenever I post a new chapter. Until then, I'll talk to you all later! BYE!! :D