ZeBabehViking

[Chilled's PoV]

The last day we, as in the Derp Crew, were all walking around the area. Ze and I decided to escape from the crowd and to the outside in a more closed and private area to show our part of our love that we showed last night.

"I love you Anthony." Steven mumbled.

"I love you too Steven." I replied as we continued to make-out until someone from behind interrupted us. We thought it would be the other guys but it was someone who wore a black cloak, had gray hair that was messy, and long, brown and yellow finger nails. My thought was that it was a fan wearing some kind of costume.

"Hey, that's a sweet costume. Are you a fan and want an autograph?" I asked.

"No. I'm no fan to you and your little idiot of what you so call your boyfriend. Bach. It makes me spit in thy devil's eyes to clear it and send you to hell." She said.

"Woah. I don't want to start any fights here. I just got a little confused. That's all." I said.

"Confused eh? You should be confused of why you're dating that scrawny little one instead of some other lassy." She said. She was not easy to talk to.

"Look, I love him and if you have a problem with that then just say it. Ok?" I asked.

"A problem? Why it most certainly is. No male should ever love another male. If thou will, it will end in despare and hatred that the two shall not forget. If you so love him, then let's see how much you love him if I youthanize him." She said as a blue glowing ball appeared in her hand and shot it right at Ze making him flash before his clothes fell to the ground and left a lump. I carefully peeled what was the shirt he was wearing to reveal a baby. I instantly stood up.

"You hag! What have you done with my boyfriend?!" I yelled at her. She let out a throaty cackle.

"I'm just testing your ability. He will grow back to full size within a month or two but be wary and be careful of anyone else who may step in your path." She said then vanished. I looked back at the baby lying on its back. Knowing that it was Ze made me think.

I couldn't process what was in front of my eyes. He looked to be no older than 6 months old and obviously his clothes didn't fit him. At least she put a diaper on him. I picked him up and held him in my arms like they taught us how to hold a baby in health class. Cradle the bead and support the bum.

"Ze?" I asked. It seemed to understand and let out a gurgle of a giggle. It actually made me smile but then I realized something. Ze's been turned into a baby and I needed help. It was my fault as well. I grabbed his clothes that were left on the ground and ran towards the hotel room. Once I got inside, I snatched my phone from my pocket and called Tom.

"Tom, I don't care what you guys are doing. I need you guys to come back to the hotel room asap. It's urget." I said and hung up, not giving Tom time to answer. I held baby Ze in my arms and made held him up under his arms so we could look at each other. His eyes seemed to glow more green than what I was normally used to. I laid down on the bed and held him in the air and he seemed to like that. He gurgled and stuck his hand in his mouth making him drool on my face.

"Oh Ze." I laughed. Maybe, just maybe I could have some fun with this. I was making faces at him when Galm, Smarty and Tom all came bursting through the door all out of breath.

"What's so urget that you needed us to leave and come here asap?" Tom asked. I sat up and put Ze in my lap and pointed at him. His little hands grabbed my finger and stuck it in my mouth as he dull gums chewed on it.

"Ze, let go of my finger." I said. He just looked up at me with my finger still in his mouth and smiled at me a cheeky smile that I couldn't help but smile back at.