Finding Out

[Smarty's PoV]

I was hanging out with Galm at my house in New York and on my laptop and cuddling in bed. After Ze and Chilled kicked us out of the hospital room they were in after hearing the death of their first child, Galm and I went back to my place on our own. We were in my bed cuddling when I got a text from Chilled saying to go to either his or Ze's account. I went to Chilled's and saw that he had uploaded a video saying "News" and you can see both of them kind of upset in the thumbnail with Chilled's arm around Ze's. I plugged in my headphones and gave Galm one as we watched the video.

They talked about how they're back together and how their daughter had died but one thing that Chilled said and did next surprised us both.

"Steven, I've loved you for multiple years now. I was blind at first but now I see it. I can't live without you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We've been through good and bad and so much more and all the places in between. Steven, I ask you this now, will you marry me?" Chilled asked Ze, not caring about the camera or anyone watching.

At first Ze seemed in disbelief by asking, "Is this a joke?"

Chilled replied and after a good 5 minutes, it finally all settled in and Ze started to tear up but nodded in a yes. They shared a kiss and concluded the video. I could only imagine what they did after that. I scrolled through the comment section seeing a lot of comments from our friends.

TheRPGMinx: 'Congrats guys. Glad you guys were able to come out like Krism and I! Good luck and have fun!'

Mini Ladd: 'WOOO! I ship it! Yeah! Send me an invite!'

GassyMexican: 'GG guys. Let the fanfictions commence!'

I decided to write a comment as well after seeing all the support for them since I am happy for them.

Smarticus: 'Finally you two fucks are back together! Either way, I'm glad for the both of you :)'

"Hey John, now since everything for them is pretty much all settled, what would you say if you and I got all settled?" Anthony (Galm) asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked in return.

"John. I love you and even though we haven't had much time to see each other in real life and we haven't been able to see each other, wake up in the same bed together and cuddle all morning, I want to do that. John, will you marry me?" Anthony asked. I let out a surprised squeak and nodded as he put a ring onto my finger. We shared a kiss and I edited my comment that already had 15 likes.

Smarticus: 'Finally you two fucks are back together! Either way, I'm glad for the both of you! What would you say to a double wedding? ;)'

"Seriously?" Anthony asked.

"It's just a joke. Both RoyalChaos and Galty will have their own wedding at different times but probably with the same people." I said and pecked his lips but that wasn't enough for him. Once I pulled back he pulled me closer and made me drop my laptop off my bed and onto the carpet floor as he took dominance. Best, day, ever.

And that's it for today. Just a little Galty fluff for you guys. I hope you all enjoyed this filler chapter! There will be one, maybe two, more filler chapters before this story is over! :'( Liek if u cri evrytiem. Anyway guys, I'll talk to you all! BYE!! :D