Back to Normal...Somewhat

[Chilled's PoV]

It was late at night and I was playing some Cards Against Humanity with Smarty, Galm, and Tom. Ze opted out and decided not to play since he needed to edit footage for some earlier recording sessions. Ever since he turned back, our life has been the best it can be with trying to get back on track. First he hurts himself while we do it for the first time, so we couldn't do it anymore, then after we have sex again he gets turned into a baby and prevents us for another two weeks. Finally, we're back and we're both doing better. 

"Hey Anthony, I'll be right back. Just need to take a piss and get something to eat." He said as he got up from his chair.

"Alright. See you in a bit." I replied with a smile.

"Can you please stop flirting with your boyfriend and play the game god dammit." Tom said. 

"I wasn't flirting. He was just telling me where he was going so I wasn't going to get too nervous when I look over and see he isn't there. He just left for about 5 or 10 minutes to use the bathroom and get a snack." I replied.

"Yeah. Anyway, I am the Card Czar and What ended my last relationship?" Smarty asked and read the card.

"Smarty, you've gotten that as the Card Czar multiple times. I think you know what has to happen between you and your person." I said.

"I'm not ending my relationship. Yeah, my ex did buy me a go-pro and I remember you guys saying to ring her but I never really got the chance. But, I do have someone else." He replied. I wish we had quad facecams on so I could see everyone else's reactions to Smarty's statement. I heard typing and then the last card was played.

"What ended my last relationship? Gay aliens. Loading from a previous save. Or Revealing the biggest secret that we had to my friends." He said and laughed. Galm did too which got me wondering, what if. Neither Tom nor I laughed and it seemed to be an inside joke between them since he did pick it.

"Smarty, I don't even fucking understand that one. It doesn't make sense. It seems like something Ze and I would do like a Flash, Thunder kind of thing. Are you two in some kind of secret relationship or something?" I asked. Everyone went quiet as the door opened and I saw Ze, bottle of water in his hands and in plain non-video wear. Meaning he didn't have his little viking hat on.

It took a while before Smarty said "Flash."

"Thunder." Added Galm.

"Chilled you found us. You fucking found us out." Smarty said.

"Yes! I ship it!" I screamed.

"What do you ship? Us?" Ze asked.

"No. Well yes. I mean Galm and Smarty. I found them out and they have a relationship like us." I said.

"Wow." Ze replied. I chuckled as we continued on our game. It ended with me winning and between games, Ze snuck off again but not saying where he went.

"Guys, my boyfriend is missing." I said, looking around the room. They all laughed at that but then I added, "No seriously. I can't find Ze anywhere." 

They stopped laughing after that. I started searching around for Ze and excused myself to look around the apartment. Once I got back to the office I texted his cell phone and moments later, it buzzed on his desk. I brushed it off and thought to myself, 'He's 24 years old and knows where to go and where things around our area are. I'm sure he is and will be fine.' 

"Let's just start a new game. I'm sure he'll turn up soon." I said. The game went on for a few rounds until I felt a hand on my knee which made my reflexes kick in and try to kick but someone held my leg down. I looked underneath to see that it was Ze. I ignored it for now as he unbuckled my pants and pulled down my boxers to reveal my member. He started swirling his tounge around it and sucking a bit on my balls. It continued for a few rounds and then it was my turn as the Card Czar. I read the card to the best of my ability with him giving me a blowjob.