Gaining Clues

[Smarty's PoV]

I woke up sometime in the early morning since I had to pee badly. I was entangled in Galm arms and smiled. I was about to kiss his cheek and move out of bed towards the bathroom when I heard what sounded to be two people kissing and whispering to each other.

"Anthont, don't do this. Not now at least." I heard Ze faintly say.

"Come on Steven. It's 7:30 in the morning. I doubt anyone else will be waking up soon." I then heard Chilled say. I heard some shuffling and more kissing until I heard moaning emit from one of them. Oh hell nah! They were not gonna have gay sex with us around. They wouldn't even have sex if they were alone. Or would they? My brain became a cluttered mess from hearing these sounds and loud noises.

I moved out of bed and looked like I was sleep walking towards the bathroom, acting like I was unaware of what just happened. I did my business and went back.

"Hey Smarty. What wakes you up so early?" Chilled casually asked. Oh you know, they fact that I needed to use the bathroom and also the fact that two of my best friends are possibly actually dating and have been telling fibs for who knows how long? Yeah, that'll go over well.

"I just needed to use the bathroom. Wake me up when it's like 9 or 9:30 or just have Galm wake me up. Either way is fine." I said and went back to bed next to Galm. 

"That was a close one Steven." Chilled said.

"I know but we now know that we can possibly have a good hour or so to ourselves." Ze said. I heard chuckling and more kissing. I tuned the noises out as I went back to bed. 

Well, there's a small chapter there. Because this chapter was so short I might end up punblishing another chapter, this is the 3rd chapter of today but if I do publish another it'll be the 4th but that's only if you guys really want it. Last chapter we got 3 comments for more and 3 likes so if we can break that, I'll be happy to post another one but, one comment per person will count so don't try to comment 4 or 5 times, only one, maybe two, will count. Either way, I hope you all enjoyed, until next time! BYE!! :D